Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    I think most people would think enty should have sub of year, it was class, how can tomptie say liam got no ground defence, he beat Stephen Coll a black belt at jujitsu that says it by there,
    enty was waiting for Liam to throw a right and he caught him with a perfect finish,
    Enty or mr pink armbar
    I never said liam had no ground defense. Was making the point as to why enty wasnt in the running. My assumption is they must look at more than just the submission itself. Im no having a go at liam who is a true professional and comes to fight every time. In my opinion id have enty in before burkmans sub anyway was just trying to address the question.

Mr Entwistle is ineligible for award consideration as he couldn't make weight and people shall not be rewarded for unprofessionalism.
    Fuck no-gi

Dont worry Enty most of it is down to politics that you cant control.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I think when the fo crew aren't busy sifting through pictures of readers' children armbarring their parents and idiots on holiday antagonising bored-as-shit mma fighters - and finally get time to look at these awards...

I think their bellendrical readers get to pick who is shortlisted for an award. So enty, it wasn't that your sub was no good, it's just that they can't be bothered with anything outside the ufc
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    There's probably a few fighters and trainers out there been overlooked. Theres only 5 in each category from all fights etc from last 15 months. Its the old saying you cannae please everybody. Your sub was excellent and obviously flashy and fan friendly but it was against a guy with limited submission defence no taking anything away from liam but im guessing they take all that into account too. I widnae worry too much about awards like this its all really just a bit of fun no reallygonnae affect anything Iin your career if your in it or not. Worry about things you can control not things you cant.
    Well your Deffinetly a plank

1 I made a submission up in my own mind and did it you see anyone else do that this year?

2 limited submission??? Liam has gone the distance with ufc fighters and submitted bjj black belts you fucking weapon

3 it's the point that am constantly overlooked my average fight time is 75 seconds I have the fastest 2 submissions on the biggest show in Europe and av beat I guy off tuff, it's a fucking joke so yeah am angry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    thought it was sub of the year myself, and this thread could have had merit, had the opening post not been written the way it was. a tad more decorum perhaps.
    With all due respect bro it shouldn't matter how I write things or what I say

It shouldn't even matter if I was a green coloured raving homo who's just arsed raped David Cameron all it should go off is the title. submission of the year. Between all these awards what am seeing and fighters ducking fights with me left right and centre am so unhappy with a sport that a love so much

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Mr Entwistle is ineligible for award consideration as he couldn't make weight and people shall not be rewarded for unprofessionalism.
    Are you making these rules up as you go along or what? Because if that's the case you ain't done your homework on other people up there for awards.

Am sorry I don't know who u are, are u 2 do with fighters only

You just said you made up a heel hook??

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    You just said you made up a heel hook??
    Oright then dickhead the set up.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Well your Deffinetly a plank

1 I made a submission up in my own mind and did it you see anyone else do that this year?

2 limited submission??? Liam has gone the distance with ufc fighters and submitted bjj black belts you fucking weapon

3 it's the point that am constantly overlooked my average fight time is 75 seconds I have the fastest 2 submissions on the biggest show in Europe and av beat I guy off tuff, it's a fucking joke so yeah am angry about it.
    Probably didnae put it right.

1. I already said it was a cool sub and could easily be put in a sub of the year category.

2. When I said liam had limited ground defense I meant in comparison to fitch. Was trying to explain why a shitty guillotine had made the list whilst ur more eye catching sub hadnt.

3. Do u really give a shit about an award fae a magazine?? Its no gonnae move u up rankings any or advance ur career in any way.

4. Im not a weapon:'( im a very nice boy!