Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    Probably didnae put it right.

1. I already said it was a cool sub and could easily be put in a sub of the year category.

2. When I said liam had limited ground defense I meant in comparison to fitch. Was trying to explain why a shitty guillotine had made the list whilst ur more eye catching sub hadnt.

3. Do u really give a shit about an award fae a magazine?? Its no gonnae move u up rankings any or advance ur career in any way.

4. Im not a weapon:'( im a very nice boy!
    He should be furious if a Guillotine made it and he didn't. Sounds like somebody is trying to hold him back.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Are you making these rules up as you go along or what? Because if that's the case you ain't done your homework on other people up there for awards.

Am sorry I don't know who u are, are u 2 do with fighters only
    Yeah I'm just making shit up as I go along. I am nobody.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    Probably didnae put it right.

1. I already said it was a cool sub and could easily be put in a sub of the year category.

2. When I said liam had limited ground defense I meant in comparison to fitch. Was trying to explain why a shitty guillotine had made the list whilst ur more eye catching sub hadnt.

3. Do u really give a shit about an award fae a magazine?? Its no gonnae move u up rankings any or advance ur career in any way.

4. Im not a weapon:'( im a very nice boy!
    I will respond with my opinions in numbers 2 your numbers in number

1 I apologise

2 he has been the distance with ufc fighters so am sure his sub defence qualifies this is the comment that made me think u was a weapon,

3 you need to read my posts homie it's the fact that I don't think it's unfair

4 read post 2

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    With all due respect bro it shouldn't matter how I write things or what I say

It shouldn't even matter if I was a green coloured raving homo who's just arsed raped David Cameron all it should go off is the title. submission of the year. Between all these awards what am seeing and fighters ducking fights with me left right and centre am so unhappy with a sport that a love so much
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, a tad more professionalism might win over a few more fans at times though.

at the end of the day, talking inside the cage is all we want. this should of won SOTY, but i doubt many in mma circles have even seen it as it didn't take place in the octagon.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    this should of won SOTY, but i doubt many in mma circles have even seen it as it didn't take place in the octagon.
    Not sure that's the case tbh. I like to consider myself quite a hardcore MMA fan but there was a sub win from Lyon FC nominated that I'd never seen or heard of before, and that is on a show considerably less prolific than CageWarriors (which is nominated in the Best Promotion category).

It really wasn't that spectacular enough to be nominated for SOTY in the world of MMA. UK definitely.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Maybe they could do top 5 failures to make weight and you could win that?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Enty I am gutted you beat Liam as I am a fan of his but your like a British version of Diaz so please never change your attitude. I mean yea sure you have to make weight that's a huge one but with your attitude the way it is you have more chance of getting the call then a lot of others because with you there will always be fireworks and you will always have fans so long as you stay true to yourself. You should be trying to get on the ultimate fighter they would love your attitude on there bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Enty I am gutted you beat Liam as I am a fan of his but your like a British version of Diaz so please never change your attitude. I mean yea sure you have to make weight that's a huge one but with your attitude the way it is you have more chance of getting the call then a lot of others because with you there will always be fireworks and you will always have fans so long as you stay true to yourself. You should be trying to get on the ultimate fighter they would love your attitude on there bro.

If he continues to miss weight he is going no where now take your nose out of his arse

Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    If he continues to miss weight he is going no where now take your nose out of his arse
    I mentioned his weight but thanks for the feedback.