Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    He should be furious if a Guillotine made it and he didn't. Sounds like somebody is trying to hold him back.
    Sherdog must be trying to hold him back too theyve just made burkmans guillotine submission of the year.

Nobody can say that sub was not slick if a guy like Bj Penn did it the world would be going nuts.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Nobody can say that sub was not slick if a guy like Bj Penn did it the world would be going nuts.
    The point I was trying to make earlier in the post was it was nominated because he choked out fitch. If enty had did the ninja heel hook thing on fitch im sure it would have been nominated. Likewise if burkman had done the guillotine on liam im pretty sure it wouldnt have been sub of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    The point I was trying to make earlier in the post was it was nominated because he choked out fitch. If enty had did the ninja heel hook thing on fitch im sure it would have been nominated. Likewise if burkman had done the guillotine on liam im pretty sure it wouldnt have been sub of the year.
    To be honest I feel for Liam a little bit because the guys not getting nowhere near as much credit as he should be

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    To be honest I feel for Liam a little bit because the guys not getting nowhere near as much credit as he should be
    Its not to take anything away from liam im just expressing my opinion on the way I think these things are judged. I dont personally agree with it but if anybody else has a better idea of why a guillotine like burkmans is submission of the year id love to hear it. Also babycakes the world wouldnt go nuts if bj penn did a guillotine come on lol.

Fitch was meant to destroy Burkman.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Fitch was considered extremely difficult to sub and he put him to sleep, the achievement was more impressive than the sub itself but its all factored into the award.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Fitch was considered extremely difficult to sub and he put him to sleep, the achievement was more impressive than the sub itself but its all factored into the award.
    Somebody gets the point I was making :-)

Enty has gota make weight to even get considered being called up in ufc or tuf, as they will check background and think yes he can finish people, but his weight issue is shocking,how many fights has he missed weight,??
    Him vs james saville or jay Furness be great

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    Enty has gota make weight to even get considered being called up in ufc or tuf, as they will check background and think yes he can finish people, but his weight issue is shocking,how many fights has he missed weight,??
    Him vs james saville or jay Furness be great
    What the fucking he'll does any of this have to do with anything the threads about sub of the year

Not what diet should enty try instead of snickers

Or who should I fight next if you checked twitter much you would know that James the mop head savelle won't fight me and jay floppy haired Furness has ducked me more times than I have
    seen dirty old men with ladyboys in Thailand.