Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

^ Not factually correct though. Jay has signed with a Management company and they have plans for him abroad with fights in the pipeline, therefore a fight with you is of no benefit to him considering whats on the table for him.

You vs Scraps would be good and would make for a good fight on a decent show! I'd like to see that happen.

You need to be ranked first though before you can start knocking on the door of these guys and telling them they need to fight you. Go get it Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Or who should I fight next if you checked twitter much you would know that James the mop head savelle won't fight me and jay floppy haired Furness has ducked me more times than I have
    seen dirty old men with ladyboys in Thailand.
    Scraps isn't on Twitter and has, to my knowledge, never turned down a fight in his life because he's a maniac. Just look at his record, it speaks for itself. I've no idea where you got that idea from. It would be a cool fight when you go to featherweight but he's off exploring his spirtuality in Asia for the foreseeable future in a few weeks.

As for me, you may well be around a lot of ladyboys, but the one time I've ever even been offered a fight with you was when I had already accepted the French kid on Caged Fighters in Leeds (ECC offered me to fight you on their show which was, guess what, the very next day). Anything else is news to me, and may not have got as far as my ears because there was no need for it to. As Grizzly says, I have nothing to gain from fighting you, nor do I have anything personal against you. There are plenty of people that want my spot I'm sure but I've got some other avenues to explore. Just take it easy, your head will explode one day. And I don't mean the head of your penis in and around aforementioned ladyboy's mouth.

I wish you well on your own journey - no idea why you're so bothered about mine.

The entry into the sub is what made your's look nice against Liam, not that the actual sub wasn't cool just thats how I seen it, next day at class we were all talking about how you dived in for it, the entry into it, we weren't going all out practicing how to finish the actual sub.

People like burkman/fitch are always going to get the nod ahead of you, they are UFC-level names in the sport, give it a few years, pull something like that off in the UFC and no doubt you'll get a mention. No doubt! Onto the next one!!

Classy post Jay.

Can only echo sentiments, that the reason that brilliant sub wasn't nominated is due to the lack of professionalism in consistently not making weight.

It's naive to think that producing a near-constant stream of vitriolic abuse won't burn some bridges along the way. Let your fighting do the talking because your words do you no favours.

(I expect abuse in response, but my post was not intended to be antagonistic)

With all due respect bro it shouldn't matter how I write things or what I say

It shouldn't even matter if I was a green coloured raving homo who's just arsed raped David Cameron all it should go off is the title. submission of the year. Between all these awards what am seeing and fighters ducking fights with me left right and centre am so unhappy with a sport that a love so much

I'm just saying that I would of picked u for sub of year, but u weren't even on weight for ur weight class, so don't think that sub should count for sub of year, that's why ur not ranked coz u don't make weight for ur fight division, plus I think scraps will take this fight as I know he faught bigger RANKED names than u, nothing against u but scraps will take this!!!

Scraps got fucking levelled off my team mate in his last fight

Jay your posts all lies and cheap duck out the only ranking system I am interested in is the world rankings on sherdog because that's what the big shows go off, I just wanna fight people shame u ain't the same

I have something big in June but wanna fight before that.

Jay your posts all lies and cheap duck out the only ranking system I am interested in is the world rankings on sherdog because that's what the big shows go off, I just wanna fight people shame u ain't the same

I don't wanna get involved I mean your all top fighters and im not so I guess nobody gives a shit what I think and thats fair enough. But Enty I love Trashy talkers but I love them even more when they back it up which you tend to do/ You beat a lad who I like to watch and kinda support which im gutted about but I do enjoy reading your posts you can tell your a showman and that's what I like most your one of these guys that everyone likes to talk about even if its bad but that didn't do Sonnen any harm did it. So yea I still support you and iv even mentioned you to other people who enjoy the sport saying your like a white Paul daily meaning you have Flare and creativity that was a complement as I never miss a Daily fight unless its not online or on Sky. Anyway Ill stay off your thread now but good luck Man and I mean that Id love you to shock the world and do something big in the UFC but I guess that's down to you.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

What team mate are you referring to? Neither of the guys scraps just fought are on your team. They're from France and Russia.

Who you fighting in June?

Jesus babycakes, don't forget to jiggle his balls whilst you lick the tip!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.