Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Can't believe enty is calling jay a shitbag/welcher, pure joke

He's trying to troll you into a fight by the looks

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Who are you fighting in June?
    I can say Chris or I would of answered you the first fuckin time

And yeah I wanna fight Furness, jay u keep talking about rankings.....no one in the world takes note of your mma rankings, am offering 2 fight you once again and your saying no. So to me that says everything, if your a fighter you should only slag a man off if your willing to fight him.

And yeah I don't think much of your win over lobov couldn't give a fuck about rankings if anyone's doing a boring fight of the year you could be featured

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    I can say Chris or I would of answered you the first fuckin time

And yeah I wanna fight Furness, jay u keep talking about rankings.....no one in the world takes note of your mma rankings, am offering 2 fight you once again and your saying no. So to me that says everything, if your a fighter you should only slag a man off if your willing to fight him.

And yeah I don't think much of your win over lobov couldn't give a fuck about rankings if anyone's doing a boring fight of the year you could be featured
    Literally thousands of people take note of them actually, they're massively popular and well respected. That's not up for debate. You might not like them to suit your own agenda but that doesn't make your opinion true.

I've stayed civil and haven't personally insulted you or said anything non-factual, you're the one who rocks up being offensive to people. I get it, it's your thing. You're 'enty', you're outspoken and you cause a scene. Good on ya, it's got some people interested, but not me. I work in MMA and I'm a professional. Re-read my above post for some guidelines on getting the fights you want. I'm not short on interesting and relevant fight offers to need to take forum fights though, ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Literally thousands of people take note of them actually, they're massively popular and well respected. That's not up for debate. You might not like them to suit your own agenda but that doesn't make your opinion true.

I've stayed civil and haven't personally insulted you or said anything non-factual, you're the one who rocks up being offensive to people. I get it, it's your thing. You're 'enty', you're outspoken and you cause a scene. Good on ya, it's got some people interested, but not me. I work in MMA and I'm a professional. Re-read my above post for some guidelines on getting the fights you want. I'm not short on interesting and relevant fight offers to need to take forum fights though, ta.
    Your mma is the whole reason I want to fight you and anyone associated with it, you stitch rankings, you build avt guys up something terrible and give completely biased reviews,

Jay I can assure you no one looks at your mma. sherdog and fight matrix are the only thing people are interested in I guarantee Dana White an joe silver don't click on your mma for the rankings that's for fucking sure.

You go on about fight options I guarantee I have had better options than you I would quite happily risk everything tho to kick the fuck out of you and snap your leg your a dickhead and everything I don't like about this sport you and the whole of your mma.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Your mma is the whole reason I want to fight you and anyone associated with it, you stitch rankings, you build avt guys up something terrible and give completely biased reviews,

Jay I can assure you no one looks at your mma. sherdog and fight matrix are the only thing people are interested in I guarantee Dana White an joe silver don't click on your mma for the rankings that's for fucking sure.

You go on about fight options I guarantee I have had better options than you I would quite happily risk everything tho to kick the fuck out of you and snap your leg your a dickhead and everything I don't like about this sport you and the whole of your mma.
    Haha, you're on glue. I guarantee your ego and big man bullshit is what a lot more people don't like about MMA than me being civil and professional. I'm off to see some volcanoes and shit and enjoy myself. You keep getting yourself wound up about me while I don't spare you a thought. Take it easy.

Jay wins by manners.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Jay wins by manners.
    Get out of his ass mate.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Jay wins by manners.
    Agreed.

Jay, I think you might do well to heed the advice of George Bernard Shaw here....

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it"
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Crikey, do you get Free Wifi in Enty's anus?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

This escalated quickly! lol

Jay is a well respected member of the UK MMA community and works hard to help the sport with probably no or little pay. I have no affiliation to him or YourMMA but know enough about him and any dealings i've had he's shown to be both honest and reliable, which is what we need.

I'd be interested to hear if Enty would take a fight with Lobov??? as I think Lobov would actually win. Before you say about Lobov's record most of those losses have come due to jumping in at the last minute to help out promotions.

Enty wants a fight before June and Lobov is crazy and would take a fight whenever (unless he has something else booked in).

So.... Enty v Lobov on Cagewarriors around March/April time? Anyone?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!