Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    This escalated quickly! lol

Jay is a well respected member of the UK MMA community and works hard to help the sport with probably no or little pay. I have no affiliation to him or YourMMA but know enough about him and any dealings i've had he's shown to be both honest and reliable, which is what we need.

I'd be interested to hear if Enty would take a fight with Lobov??? as I think Lobov would actually win. Before you say about Lobov's record most of those losses have come due to jumping in at the last minute to help out promotions.

Enty wants a fight before June and Lobov is crazy and would take a fight whenever (unless he has something else booked in).

So.... Enty v Lobov on Cagewarriors around March/April time? Anyone?
    Be a good fight that!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Crikey, do you get Free Wifi in Enty's anus?
    LIKE!..........10ch
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Nah, the receptions shite
    Fuck no-gi

Says you your one of those most biggest kiss asses on the server why don't you get yourself down the gym and get a private with him. That is if you can last a hour without getting yourself aroused.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Oh troll of trolls....

I dont stick my tongue up fighters arses, you were licking Liams balls before Enty won and now you hop onto his, I have no issue with any fighter, respect any dude who gets in the cage, I just don't kiss arse like you....not that there is anything wrong with it....I just find it funny that after your failed troll attempts you now try a new approach, we are all sitting back and wondering where you are going with this now..

As for privates, freudian slip there, obviously thats whats on your mind...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    This escalated quickly! lol

Jay is a well respected member of the UK MMA community and works hard to help the sport with probably no or little pay. I have no affiliation to him or YourMMA but know enough about him and any dealings i've had he's shown to be both honest and reliable, which is what we need.

I'd be interested to hear if Enty would take a fight with Lobov??? as I think Lobov would actually win. Before you say about Lobov's record most of those losses have come due to jumping in at the last minute to help out promotions.

Enty wants a fight before June and Lobov is crazy and would take a fight whenever (unless he has something else booked in).

So.... Enty v Lobov on Cagewarriors around March/April time? Anyone?
    am fucking insulted you think this is a good fight av gone thru bowman and Liam James and it took a combined total of 2 and a half minutes both of them would fucking level lobov

I wanted Furness for personal reasons I really disagree with your mma and the avt situation it's just fucking wrong and slimy.

I have my sights set far higher than lobov it's just fucking pointless my average fight time is 75 seconds i want a war! I want to prove myself against the best I would fuckin love a title shot if am honest I think style wise it's a very very good match up for me

Oh troll of trolls....

I dont stick my tongue up fighters arses, you were licking Liams balls before Enty won and now you hop onto his, I have no issue with any fighter, respect any dude who gets in the cage, I just don't kiss arse like you....not that there is anything wrong with it....I just find it funny that after your failed troll attempts you now try a new approach, we are all sitting back and wondering where you are going with this now..

As for privates, freudian slip there, obviously thats whats on your mind...

Your been silly now reason I make a big deal and say I support a few of the north east lads is they are either friends of mine or a friend of a friend or just somebody whos style I enjoy so I see no issue with that. Liam used to fight local and I used to love his fights he was and still
    is a decent name round these parts so call me a fan boy or whateve but im not the only one who looks up to him round these parts.

You say you respect any fighter who has been in the cage? Well iv competed a few times sure im a nobody with no future in the sport but iv competed at least once in all levels leading up to a pro rules bout well semi actually as it was pro rules with normal gloves without elbows but gnp on the ground. Granted I lost that fight but the experience was worth it. So yea I might not be a fighter but I trained my ass off with strength and conditioning that had me almost crying at one point but I continued training putting in 3 hours a day and still lost. Some guys have it in them some do not the mentality that is. so yea im happy yo continue been a fan and writing my opinions and would not even kid myself to try again as if my head is not in the right place for a sport like this I could be putting myself at serious risk plus I was nothing special anyway so its a good choice either way.

Reason I support Enty is he isnt afraid to open his mouth and spice the place up a bit. course heas gonna upset a few but from a fans point of view its fun to watch.

So yea whatever you think of me iv had a go and failed which is a lot more then you so maybe your a troll but lets not argue this is not our thread so lets just leave it there thank you.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-01-2014 at 03:53 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

I think lobov,Furness,and stapes will win' I think enty is being abit harsh on the avt team' think it's the fact that Danny Mitchell can eat all the cheese cakes he wants' but still make weight and get into UFC' avt-1 enty-0.
    Enty the guys u mentioned that lobov best are all better than u' yeah u had awsome finish win over Liam' u won't do that again#fact

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Says you your one of those most biggest kiss asses on the server why don't you get yourself down the gym and get a private with him. That is if you can last a hour without getting yourself aroused.
    this made me giggle.

your tongue does seem to slide down arses a bit easily cakesy
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I don't wanna get involved I mean your all top fighters and im not so I guess nobody gives a shit what I think and thats fair enough. But Enty I love Trashy talkers but I love them even more when they back it up which you tend to do/ You beat a lad who I like to watch and kinda support which im gutted about but I do enjoy reading your posts you can tell your a showman and that's what I like most your one of these guys that everyone likes to talk about even if its bad but that didn't do Sonnen any harm did it. So yea I still support you and iv even mentioned you to other people who enjoy the sport saying your like a white Paul daily meaning you have Flare and creativity that was a complement as I never miss a Daily fight unless its not online or on Sky. Anyway Ill stay off your thread now but good luck Man and I mean that Id love you to shock the world and do something big in the UFC but I guess that's down to you.
    "i dont want to get involved"....but has a few dozen posts in the thread
    "watch every daily fight" yet can't spell his name

just saying....

entys an entertaining fight, but imo gets a bit carried away too easily with his comments, that, couples with terrible weight making, is the lack of professionalism which seperates the good from the very best. I may be wrong, but i've been working in mma promotion for a while now, and id wager enty may well already be very close to the top, ie ufc, if he'd have made weight consistently and not carried on, or made some of the comments he has and came across as a bit more humble and respectful of the sport and other fighters. again, that's not a dig at enty, i like watching his fights, its just an observation from someone working in that field. all the talent in the world can be wasted with poor attitude. this industries a popularity contest as much as anything.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT