Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Always good before you write a smug comment to Do your research before you comment you dick, you can put up to 5 kg on a long distance flight fact!
    Please show me a study which shows weight gain during a flight. You dick
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

I haven't found a published study on weight gain during flights but I have heard about it numerous times.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that PTT have fighters travelling world wide all the time, so really, the gain should have been planned for, shouldn't it?
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    I haven't found a published study on weight gain during flights but I have heard about it numerous times.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that PTT have fighters travelling world wide all the time, so really, the gain should have been planned for, shouldn't it?
    Yeah we knew about the gains we was thinking 2 to 3 kilos based on my body weight. I know I should of made weight but it was 0.3 of a kilo jeez on my first time at hitting the weight. You watch in June when it comes to me losing thousands of dollars if I don't make weight I will chop my fucking arm off to make weight rather than lose thousands of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Please show me a study which shows weight gain during a flight. You dick
    It's fucking common knowledge you fucking tool go find it your self

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    It's fucking common knowledge you fucking tool go find it your self
    Rubbish. Unless you eat or drink those 5kg while on the plane you WILL NOT put that weight on.

If anything you're likely to lose weight through dehydration. Stop spouting shit.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Put on 4kg on a flight lol... "would you like your 20,000 calorie in-flight meal now sir?"
    Hahaha funny as fck!

Happy for you to keep on winning entry as these threads are generally an enjoyable read. Interested to see how your strikings coming on, I assume that's why you've been out in Thai land? You definitely got the skills on the Mat but if/when you get to the big show across the pond your gonna bounce off some of these big yank wrestlers when looking for the takedown! You're gonna need more than slick jitz to do well but I'm sure you already know this
    Last edited by Jonny Ninja; 19-01-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Happy for you to keep on winning entry as these threads are generally an enjoyable read. Interested to see how your strikings coming on, I assume that's why you've been out in Thai land? You definitely got the skills on the Mat but if/when you get to the big show across the pond your gonna bounce off some of these big yank wrestlers when looking for the takedown! You're gonna need more than slick jitz to do well but I'm sure you already know this
    3 of My sparring at my weight are Anthony Leone Andrew Leone and don Carlos Claus all world class wrestlers then you've got people like rob lisita who's Australia's number one featherweight Muslim solihov world sanda champion and many more I have one of the best bjj instructors in the world, world class wrestling coaches world class sparring partners and the upright coaching I have hear is just crazy ptt has so many different bjj blackbelts on the mats each year it's unreal that's why am in Thailand I have gave up my whole life for this sport am prepared to stand with people I just prefair it on the floor because I can do things there that no one in the world can do or even understand yet.

What am getting at is I am prepared

Who have u got lined up next or isi tba,will u be fighting on any more cage warriors shows,

How come you ended up in Thailand?

Pray tell?