Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Scraps got fucking levelled off my team mate in his last fight

Jay your posts all lies and cheap duck out the only ranking system I am interested in is the world rankings on sherdog because that's what the big shows go off, I just wanna fight people shame u ain't the same

I have something big in June but wanna fight before that.
    Scraps lost a FOTN decision to your teammate, that's hardly getting levelled but OK....

Lies and cheap duck out, alright then. I'll let people make their own minds up as to whether I'm a liar and a fight welcher because I'm sure the evidence says otherwise. When you pulled out on the day at CW in London, who agreed to fight your opponent on an hour's notice? Aye, me, that's who. The fight was on until Leary's management pulled it. That's verifiable by any of the Cage Warriors staff. I've stepped in on less than a day's notice at the other side of the world, on minutes notice on domestic shows and I've fought top level opposition.

You're right that 'I don't just want to fight people' though, I'll admit that. This shit ain't exactly good for your health so if there's nothing in it for me or it's not interesting to me then I won't do it. I'll never deny that. I'm not a career fighter, I've got a career. I'm a hobbyist that happens to do alright and wants mad opportunities. I'll never get trolled into a fight that doesn't bother me.

Good luck in June!

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Jesus babycakes, don't forget to jiggle his balls whilst you lick the tip!
    I don't even know the guy I am just a MMA fan on a public forum telling somebody I think they are exiting and I enjoy reading what he has to say im not picking sides Im just thanking him for entertaining me.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Babycakes, are you a real person?

Is this real life?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Babycakes, are you a real person?

Is this real life?
    Well I like the entertainment side of MMA I loved Lesnar and I love Sonnen if that makes me any less of a fan for telling somebody they entertain me then so be it lol.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Enty just got melted in the Furness...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Scraps lost a FOTN decision to your teammate, that's hardly getting levelled but OK....

Lies and cheap duck out, alright then. I'll let people make their own minds up as to whether I'm a liar and a fight welcher because I'm sure the evidence says otherwise. When you pulled out on the day at CW in London, who agreed to fight your opponent on an hour's notice? Aye, me, that's who. The fight was on until Leary's management pulled it. That's verifiable by any of the Cage Warriors staff. I've stepped in on less than a day's notice at the other side of the world, on minutes notice on domestic shows and I've fought top level opposition.

You're right that 'I don't just want to fight people' though, I'll admit that. This shit ain't exactly good for your health so if there's nothing in it for me or it's not interesting to me then I won't do it. I'll never deny that. I'm not a career fighter, I've got a career. I'm a hobbyist that happens to do alright and wants mad opportunities. I'll never get trolled into a fight that doesn't bother me.

Good luck in June!
    Went to a decision..........bro have you seen that fight he got fucked up. Seriously fucked up.......probably would of stood more of a chance if the fucking idiot didn't have his hair in his eyes the whole fight.

You stepped in and fought a clown I beat a man who beat him in 20 seconds

Feel free for anyone to ask my former agent mike Clarke on how many times Furness has ducked me I will get my hands on you in a cage at some point jay and when I do am gonna completly fucking embarrass you, you ain't in my league your just another shitbag fighter associated with your mma that pics his fights

Who are you fighting in June?

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Went to a decision..........bro have you seen that fight he got fucked up. Seriously fucked up.......probably would of stood more of a chance if the fucking idiot didn't have his hair in his eyes the whole fight.

You stepped in and fought a clown I beat a man who beat him in 20 seconds

Feel free for anyone to ask my former agent mike Clarke on how many times Furness has ducked me I will get my hands on you in a cage at some point jay and when I do am gonna completly fucking embarrass you, you ain't in my league your just another shitbag fighter associated with your mma that pics his fights

Lobov's a clown? He's beat Svensson (12-5), Walsh (9-3), Hill (11-3), Ihiekwe (9-3) who are all very good wins and significantly higher ranked guys than any of your wins. If that's a clown then you're seriously deluded or purposely talking bollocks.

Oh, and for the record, there's plenty of viable reasons why anybody would/should think twice about fighting you. It's not because you're the superhuman you believe yourself to be, but because you've got a long history of pulling out (even on the day twice on big shows), missing weight and being unprofessional.

I'm sure if you start conducting yourself like a pro and earn a trustworthy reputation back, all these hundreds of guys scared to fight you might actually think about it. Now cheer up and stop being so aggressive and wound up. Life's too short.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Lobov's a clown? He's beat Svensson (12-5), Walsh (9-3), Hill (11-3), Ihiekwe (9-3) who are all very good wins and significantly higher ranked guys than any of your wins. If that's a clown then you're seriously deluded or purposely talking bollocks.
    100% agree.