Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Oh, and for the record, there's plenty of viable reasons why anybody would/should think twice about fighting you. It's not because you're the superhuman you believe yourself to be, but because you've got a long history of pulling out (even on the day twice on big shows), missing weight and being unprofessional.

I'm sure if you start conducting yourself like a pro and earn a trustworthy reputation back, all these hundreds of guys scared to fight you might actually think about it. Now cheer up and stop being so aggressive and wound up. Life's too short.
    good point well made
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    am fucking insulted you think this is a good fight av gone thru bowman and Liam James and it took a combined total of 2 and a half minutes both of them would fucking level lobov

I wanted Furness for personal reasons I really disagree with your mma and the avt situation it's just fucking wrong and slimy.

I have my sights set far higher than lobov it's just fucking pointless my average fight time is 75 seconds i want a war! I want to prove myself against the best I would fuckin love a title shot if am honest I think style wise it's a very very good match up for me
    So Lobov just beat Svensson, guess he's shit aswell! lol

Did you not get beat off Brad Wheeler in the 1st round? You can say you beat this guys and that guy beat him so that makes you better then him etc but that means shit. You would honestly get mauled by Lobov.

I'd put hard cash down to bet you would lose.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Think ian needs to actually make the featherweight limit at least once to even consider asking a top ranked guy aye was a unreal finish but hes still not even ranked in the division so needs to make the weight win a fight get in rankings n stRt building from there also needs to make sure his striking is ready for wen he misses th leg n gets forced to stand it defo was sub of the year but can see why it got over looked on paper a dont look like th best fighter to th likes of fighters only n that, artems an animal n short of doin what he done to me enty would struggle with him in my opinion i still believe had th fight gone longer than 20 secs it would of turned oht totally diffrent but it didnt he caught me good n thats it thers nout i can say bout it but he defo needs t address th weight
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

You all assume I can't do things because you haven't seen them i slipped the right could of easily countered with a hook I am unbeaten in nearly 3 years am 8-1-0 and my average time it takes me to win is 70 seconds or maybe even less my maths ain't to good. I have some amazing offers and am gonna make some really good money this year life's good my career is good and am at one of the best gyms in the world and am improving every day it's just the first time I can get on the show is June because the cards are full until then.

When you talk of a bad attitude I am over the other side of the world working my bollox off to make a better life for myself I train 3 times a day and work my fucking bollox off and am happy to fight anyone. My previous fight I made weight, when I flew back from Thailand I put 4kg on from the flight I also struggled sweating because am used to the heat of Thailand and took a lot longer to build sweets up I missed weight by 0.3kg it's not as if I took the piss and came in stupidly overweight.

Even with the promise of a big show and it all getting sorted out am still looking to fight top level guys before then knowing if I lose I won't be getting signed I just wanna fight people and I believe am unbeatable and am gonna prove it the attacks I have developed since being at ptt are on another level and I just wanna fight and so the world can see them.

You said I didn't get my submission because my guy wasn't good enough so I asked for the best guy you can throw at me so I can hit one on him and that's wrong 2

Would like to see Wheeler - Enty 3.

Fact is until you actually make weight for a division you can't consider yourself a threat in that division, I could call myself a threat in the 2 stone and under division, doesn't mean I can make the weight nor that I am. No doubting you are talented Enty lad but you back up your trash talk in the cage, you just need to do it on the scales as well...

As for Cakes.. Hows ya dog?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Put on 4kg on a flight lol... "would you like your 20,000 calorie in-flight meal now sir?"
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Put on 4kg on a flight lol... "would you like your 20,000 calorie in-flight meal now sir?"
    Always good before you write a smug comment to Do your research before you comment you dick, you can put up to 5 kg on a long distance flight fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Fact is until you actually make weight for a division you can't consider yourself a threat in that division, I could call myself a threat in the 2 stone and under division, doesn't mean I can make the weight nor that I am. No doubting you are talented Enty lad but you back up your trash talk in the cage, you just need to do it on the scales as well...

As for Cakes.. Hows ya dog?
    The fact is am a threat to anyone who steps in there with me and anyone who doesn't think that's a fucking moron