Thread: Gumshield

Thumbs up Gumshield

I've lost my dentist gumshield. Had that fucker for over 4 years

Dont want to go dentist again because they take weeks to come. Cant go back to boil in the kettle ones now. (Gumshield snob)

Does anyone have any contacts/Links for decent ones. With discount would be even better.

Cheers
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Opro are good and were pretty quick at getting mine done.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

I can also support the Opro option. I've never had a dentist one but the Opro self mould and post back system was a huge improvement on even the more expensive mould in boiling water ones
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    Opro are good and were pretty quick at getting mine done.
    Can you remember how quick?

IMPACT LPA did mine and it is awesome. Just like a dentist one. They send you the dentist stuff, make your own mold, send it off and it is back in a week and fits like a glove er....... for your teeth. LOL

But seriously they are of the highest standard I have seen and alot cheaper than other funky alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    IMPACT LPA did mine and it is awesome. Just like a dentist one. They send you the dentist stuff, make your own mold, send it off and it is back in a week and fits like a glove er....... for your teeth. LOL

But seriously they are of the highest standard I have seen and alot cheaper than other funky alternatives.
    Right checked the website and looks like they sponsor a few peeps. Sledge you got the links? Trying to call in some favours lol.

Personally I would still go back to the dentist just because my experience of shop buoght gumshields are shite compared to the the last couple ive had from the dentist. It doesn't sort out yuor short term problem but at least you can be assured that it will fit perfectly, do the job its supposed to and not have you gaging whilst sparring/fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Can you remember how quick?
    about 3 days I think?
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Much appreciated.

One of the boys has a gumshield sponsorship so im using a favor token.

Thanks again