Thread: Fighters Only World MMA Awards

Administrator

Default Fighters Only World MMA Awards

Voting is currently open in the Fighters Only World MMA Awards.

Cage Warriors is the only European promotion nominated in the Best promotion category, alongside Bellator, One FC, UFC and WSOF.

Also representing the UK/Ireland are Jo Calderwood (Female Fighter of the Year), Conor McGregor (Breakthrough Fighter and International Fighter of the Year), Tom Watson (Comeback of the Year) and Marc Goddard (Referee of the Year).

You can vote HERE.

Thats ridiculous how come enty isnae in sub of the year. He made a new submission up and tapped out a guy with world class submission defence. That eejit burkman is there and he only gota guillotine on a guy who has very limited if any submission defence. Absolute scandal!!!

Had a chat with an mma legend and you know what it's cool you over look me, you do me wrong now it's cool because like he said with my talent in the end I will come out the winner because by the end of the year fighters only will be up my arse after I win the fights we have lined up for me this year and when they are am gonna tell there shitty magazine to go fuck themselves and they will never get a interview off me and when I get to the top I am gonna slag them off at every opportunity because everyone can clearly see there fucking me over even before I put this on the forum I sent them a polite message asking why I wasn't in and they didn't even have the decency 2 respond.

Whilst am on it I bet there ain't no 66kg English fighter that earns more than me off fights this year so fighters only go fuck yourself you set of biased cunts.

Good luck to the European nominees.

But I refuse to vote for these awards until they get rid of the ring girl of the year category.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Enty it was a great finish and had you actually made weight for the fight it would have been up there however making weight is part of it.

I hope you sort this part of your game out

He may miss out this time- but there can only one winner next year

Vitor Belfort: Fighter of the Year 2014
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Had a chat with an mma legend and you know what it's cool you over look me, you do me wrong now it's cool because like he said with my talent in the end I will come out the winner because by the end of the year fighters only will be up my arse after I win the fights we have lined up for me this year and when they are am gonna tell there shitty magazine to go fuck themselves and they will never get a interview off me and when I get to the top I am gonna slag them off at every opportunity because everyone can clearly see there fucking me over even before I put this on the forum I sent them a polite message asking why I wasn't in and they didn't even have the decency 2 respond.

Whilst am on it I bet there ain't no 66kg English fighter that earns more than me off fights this year so fighters only go fuck yourself you set of biased cunts.
    Wow what a mature attitude.

If this award is so umimportant why not just get over it?