Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Davey grant v Roland delorme

Cheers nath. I have no doubt about davey doing the business just wanted to see what people thought about Delores or could tell me about him

Sorry if this sounds a bit off!

You want to know about something then go find out about it then you will have learnt something. It seem pointless to ask about an opponent when his videos, stats etc will on the web for all to see.

Some call it "Facebook syndrome", its the art of asking your "friends" something that you can't be arsed to find out yourself.

My opinion of the fight is that Delorme will win by Decision, but it is a decent test for both guys and I hope Davey wins.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Sorry if this sounds a bit off!

You want to know about something then go find out about it then you will have learnt something. It seem pointless to ask about an opponent when his videos, stats etc will on the web for all to see.

Some call it "Facebook syndrome", its the art of asking your "friends" something that you can't be arsed to find out yourself.

My opinion of the fight is that Delorme will win by Decision, but it is a decent test for both guys and I hope Davey wins.
    But this is a forum? Sometimes you stumble accross something and you ask a question, have a discussion, that's how it works right?
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

I understand how things work and its up to anyone to post anything they want.

My point was more, ask a question yeah but also have an opinion yourself based on some form of knowledge.

he could said what do you guys reckon and then said what he thought, would normally get a better response that way, each to their own I guess
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

My point was more, ask a question yeah but also have an opinion yourself based on some form of knowledge.

he could said what do you guys reckon and then said what he thought, would normally get a better response that way, each to their own I guess
    Absolutely each to their own. Have a lovely day.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Absolutely each to their own. Have a lovely day.
    You too, hope Blue Monday is productive for you.

Its difficult to have a view on a fighter that you have no knowledge of? And not all of us have the time to go and research a fighter before posting on a forum. I've not seen Delorme fight as far as I can remember and I'm suprised asking a question of other fans and fighters on a forum gets such a patronising answer!

Of corse iv googled him been on his sherdog etc

I know he is brown belt Bjj, black belt judo. Think it was 3-1 and 1nc in the ufc. Was part of tuf 14 got beat by dillashaw. But iv not seen any of his fights. And because iv read all this doesn't give me an insight on him except I no stats. That's why I asked on a forum from people likely to have seen him fight. Isn't that what these things are for?

Thanks Jonny. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to give me a patronising answer all the same. Just don't reply.

That reply wasn't aimed at you, the thanks bit was though