Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 2 UK fighters in each division most likely to make it big

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    These posts dont really make sense, when somebody asks who is the best, going to make it etc.
    It is not like a football forum where people give and honest thought on who is the best.
    Its a case of i train with and live in a 30 mile radius of the following 20 local fighters so i will name them in every post, even though they wont make it, or had the chance and blew it.
    Which post refers to that?

I understand what you mean, whenever there's a best fighter/gym etc then automatically people say who they train with or lives locally etc as maybe their knowledge or exposure to these other fighters is not that great.

You also have guys from Southern England only picking guys from the South and likewise with the North.

I'm from Scotland but will always give an honest opinion based on purely who I think can/will make it.

Out of interest which 2 who would you have in each division and why?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Everyone is pretty much covered, maybe missing Rob Sinclair after recovery and I think one person people haven't heard much of but I think will ultimately reach the big show is Gaz Pilot. I know both are my team mates but you can't really argue with Rob and Gaz is 5/0 pro 4/1 Before pro and has beat some decent opponents!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Everyone is pretty much covered, maybe missing Rob Sinclair after recovery and I think one person people haven't heard much of but I think will ultimately reach the big show is Gaz Pilot. I know both are my team mates but you can't really argue with Rob and Gaz is 5/0 pro 4/1 Before pro and has beat some decent opponents!
    Yeah, Gaz is the only person to have beaten Menga, and he's beaten Sheridan and McGuinness in quick succession recently. Interesting to see what fights he has lined up in 2014.

Rob could make an impact anywhere, sucks that his injury has been so severe but can't wait to see him back in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    These posts dont really make sense, when somebody asks who is the best, going to make it etc.
    It is not like a football forum where people give and honest thought on who is the best.
    Its a case of i train with and live in a 30 mile radius of the following 20 local fighters so i will name them in every post, even though they wont make it, or had the chance and blew it.
    Thats pretty much been the way with every thread like this for the last 10 years tho...

Phil I like you you gave me advice a few years ago thank you.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

flw - menga

bw - johns, pennington

fw - allen, wooten, furness

lw - ray, sinclair

Phil when is your next one?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Phil I like you you gave me advice a few years ago thank you.
    Cheers buddy, was it any good?
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

LW Sinclair
    FW Furness
    BW Brum, Johns
    FLW Menga

And Jo Calderwood

No-one going for Enty?
    Fuck no-gi