Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: UFC on FOX 10: Henderson vs Thomson Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

  1. #11

    Default

    Poor Bendo is in limbo. Who is he going to fight next? He is at least 2 more fights away from another title shot i think
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  2. #12

    Default

    I watched it three times and scored it as follows:

    48-47 Thomson
    49-46 Thomson
    48-47 Thomson

    Although little things that I noticed upon re-watching it changed my scoring it was Thomson who won that fight.

    It wasn't a close fight! Re-watch it and you'll see Thomson easily wins 3 rounds.

    Henderson has now lost 4 fights but somehow managed to win?

    Edgar, Edgar, Melendez and Thomson all beat him!.. The judging is a joke and it's making me hate Benson because he honestly believes he won the fights.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I watched it three times and scored it as follows:

    48-47 Thomson
    49-46 Thomson
    48-47 Thomson

    Although little things that I noticed upon re-watching it changed my scoring it was Thomson who won that fight.

    It wasn't a close fight! Re-watch it and you'll see Thomson easily wins 3 rounds.

    Henderson has now lost 4 fights but somehow managed to win?

    Edgar, Edgar, Melendez and Thomson all beat him!.. The judging is a joke and it's making me hate Benson because he honestly believes he won the fights.
    LOL @ makes you hate Bendo.

    Its not his fault he wins close fights. He is a elite level fighter but he has lost his killer instinct a little bit since the WEC days. But i can 100% see why that happens to elite fighters. As bad as that is .
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    glasgow scotland
    Posts
    193

    Default

    I had it 48-47 for thomson too. Thought he won rounds 1, 2 and 4. But looking at the 2 fighters after it looked like henderson knew hed won and thomson looked resigned to the fact he had got beat. When its as close a fight as it was though I cant blame the judges for giving it to henderson but thought 49-46 henderson was a bit mad.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    LOL @ makes you hate Bendo.

    Its not his fault he wins close fights. He is a elite level fighter but he has lost his killer instinct a little bit since the WEC days. But i can 100% see why that happens to elite fighters. As bad as that is .
    I also hate the term Bendo haha...

    The fight wasn't even close though haha.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I also hate the term Bendo haha...

    The fight wasn't even close though haha.
    Wasn't close, but twice you only scored it by one round to Josh, sounds pretty close to me.

    Sad part is if he hadn't have damaged his fight I think Thomson would have won comfortably.

  7. #17

    Default

    the 49-46 card for Henderson was attrocious.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    Wasn't close, but twice you only scored it by one round to Josh, sounds pretty close to me.

    Sad part is if he hadn't have damaged his fight I think Thomson would have won comfortably.
    But if a fighter clearly wins 3 rounds its not close. He's won the fight because the other two were tight enough.

    Ridiculous judging. RKing is right the 49-46 judge who scored it in favour of Henderson deserves sacking and pushed into a well somewhere.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Nathan_Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    bishop auckland
    Posts
    2,927

    Default

    Personally i scored it 48-47 for Thomson as a definite but could have scored it 49-46 for Thomson.

    IMO the only round Henderson clearly won was round 3 after Thomson broke his hand.

    I scored 1, 2 & 4 for Thomson but 5 could have went either way imo.

    Agree that 49-46 for Henderson was terrible judging though!

    Also, i'm surprised Henderson got off as many kicks considring Joe Rogan was sucking him off the entire fight!

    Did anyone else notice Henderson grabbing the cage during Thomson's takedown attempts but it being called "great balance"?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

  10. #20
    Senior Member Emmet J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancaster and Morecambe MMA
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    I had GSP 1, 3 and 5.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.