Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UK fighters that have flown off the radar

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    Yeah mate, retired to the max. Managed to get myself cancer. Had my spleen and Kidney removed so Doc said I better give the old scrapping up.
    so sorry to hear that, must have been rough. glad you're ok!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by ben cq View Post
    james ended up retiring because the doctors told him he'd risk paralysis if he continued fighting.
    He had a few fights lined up after ufc 120 where he lost to claude patrick but he had to pull out due to injury.
    He was one of the last interviews i did when i was writing.

Also i think the first tuf winner to get cut was travis lutter but i get what you're saying about him not being the first 'regular' tuf winner not to get axed. That was efrain escudero.

Ha!

Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by dhill View Post
    not noticed this name in the thread so far, sorry if I missed it... Mark Adams? what happened to him? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mark-Adams-29166
    Mark, as far as I am aware, has retired following surgery to his knee. He now owns his own Fabrication company..
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''