Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think sooner or later Paul D will respond to someone's post

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default i think sooner or later Paul D will respond to someone's post

I was pretty sure he was going to post a response or an opinion last week, but he stuck with awesome videos.

to say I was disappointed would be unfair, they are always good videos in his posts.

that said, do you think he will soon lift his robotic mask and post something non-work related?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Administrator

Administrator

I apologise if I have overlooked any posts or questions directed my way. It's just that, between stirring Ian Dean's coffee and massaging Graham Boylan's feet, it's difficult to find the time to browse the forum.

From now on I promise to at least try and be a better forum member. Please forgive my indiscretions. God bless you.

Hello Paul.

hello Paul
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Hello Jimmy.

I wasn't trying to tell you off, it's just the equivalent of saying hello to someone who gets the same deserted bus as you every morning.

Hello Keiran [/waltons]

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I wasn't trying to tell you off, it's just the equivalent of saying hello to someone who gets the same deserted bus as you every morning.
    Well therein lies the problem. I get the tube.

ah and the personal information starts to flow. I'll make a note of this in my posters' personal info database. which I am quick to remind you all is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.