Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Hybrid View

Default Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Artem Lobov has established himself as one of the most entertaining fighters on the circuit. Known as the Prospect Killer, after a series of wins over highly ranked opposition, he claims a number of featherweights are ducking him- so he took to Twitter to call them out.

Irish MMA caught up with Artem to get the lowdown on record padding, Cage Warriors 65, ballroom dancing and the rise of SBG

www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Blade View Post
    Artem Lobov has established himself as one of the most entertaining fighters on the circuit. Known as the Prospect Killer, after a series of wins over highly ranked opposition, he claims a number of featherweights are ducking him- so he took to Twitter to call them out.

Irish MMA caught up with Artem to get the lowdown on record padding, Cage Warriors 65, ballroom dancing and the rise of SBG

Artem the dickhead lobov sounds like a good fight name to me........ Fishgold would kill lobon Saul would kill lobon and I would cripple the cunt, he's called all three of us out and it's just silly he can make all the excuses he wants and think people are avoiding him they ain't but until he sorts his record out he has to understand he's a nothing fight and no top level fighter has anything to gain from fighting him. If I can fit him in I promise I will do but for no other reason than I want to twat him because for me it's pointless as far as my mma career goes

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Artem the dickhead lobov sounds like a good fight name to me........ Fishgold would kill lobon Saul would kill lobon and I would cripple the cunt, he's called all three of us out and it's just silly he can make all the excuses he wants and think people are avoiding him they ain't but until he sorts his record out he has to understand he's a nothing fight and no top level fighter has anything to gain from fighting him. If I can fit him in I promise I will do but for no other reason than I want to twat him because for me it's pointless as far as my mma career goes
    Id like to see Artem sort his record out, if only so prospective opponents cant hide behind the "nothing to gain from fighting him" excuse anymore.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Id like to see Artem sort his record out, if only so prospective opponents cant hide behind the "nothing to gain from fighting him" excuse anymore.
    I have beaten people who have beaten him and me Saul and Chris have all beaten better fighters than lobend so I can't really see his point to be honest, if it was me calling people out with a record like that u would all be telling me to fuck off.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    I have beaten people who have beaten him and me Saul and Chris have all beaten better fighters than lobend so I can't really see his point to be honest, if it was me calling people out with a record like that u would all be telling me to fuck off.
    Yet, you've lost to Wheeler(twice imo), a guy with a similar record and less impressive wins than Lobov, but who cares?

MMAth doesnt mean shit.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Anyone who says they've got nothing to gain by fighting Artem is a fool unless you're ranked in the top 10.

Artem has beaten - Martin Svensson, Shay Walsh, Uche Ihiekwe and Dave Hill. They are all ranked.

He also has a positive record so its not like he's 8-25. Considering Artem is ranked about Ian (who isn't ranked at all) I would say that this is a fight that definitely makes sense. Ian seemed all for it yesterday but now that Artem has gone out and put the challenge out Ian has backed off and says it makes no sense.

Ian, fight him.

Nothing to gain?! Well you should be happy about that anyway fat boy Looking at just numbers is stupid, surely even you can understand that withyour peanut brain, just look at bj penn. What do you care about numbers you cant count past 5 anyway. The truth is you joined the pussyboy team with fishgold and shit your jocks every time my name is mentioned.

Irony in Enty saying Artem is calling out people higher ranked than him......never done that have you Enty?

I say make weight and fight!

~wonders if this could turn into a classic thread~
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

No irony there cause he is NOT ranked higher than me, never was never will be, unless you talk about POUND4extraPOUND rankings, then he is the king

[dont think we are looking at the same rankings here lads am looking at the ones the big shows go off. If the money's right I will do it but you have to understand am coming off a cool as fuck sub and I have some amazing offers, you will all know who am fighting shortly and one things for sure no one will be saying I am ducking anyone when it gets announced who am fighting you will all tell me I can't beat the legend am fighting and am gonna prove u all wrong once again.