Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Probably right...Enty wouldnt exaggerate.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Its not Roger Huerta.

Obviously it's not Hughes, Penn or Hogan

Huerta would hurt Enty. I hope it's not him.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Ok, Hacksaw Jim Duggan or Cro Cop?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

........Shinya
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't see if being Pulver so based on the names that have been dropped I'm gunna guess it'll be Caol Uno.

I don't see him beating Caol especially heel hooking him hahahaha.
    www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Clarke-60824 #pathetic #useless if this was my record I certainly wouldn't be on here talking giving another professional fighter shit who's so much better than him it's not funny av just been watching your fights..........do you even understand this sport?

And Chris you said was I gonna lose against Anthony jefferies....... I didn't pat vickers........ I didn't Andy green.......I didn't mick bowman........I didn't Liam James ohhhh and guess what I fucking didn't so who ever I fight your opinion counts for nothing

A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep and looking at your fights I think am giving you credit by calling you a sheep
    Last edited by enty; 01-02-2014 at 05:05 AM.

1 more statistic whilst your putting hahahaha the average time it takes you to lose a fight is 48 seconds the average time it takes me to win a fight is 71 seconds so exactly who should be laughing at who???
    Last edited by enty; 01-02-2014 at 04:40 AM.

The problem is I can't not come of the forum whilst your all discussing me because people are writing things whilst not having a clue about anything

It's not pulver nor will I be fighting on one Fc I was offered a 2 year contract of them on far bigger pay than I have ever had before and I have been offered some other good contracts of big shows but I am only interested in one fight deals because my dream is the main card of the ufc so I can show the world my heel hooks....... That's my dream

When I say change my life and people come on here and say doubt it if it's this doubt it if it's that, how do u know what I have been told in advance what happens if I win? How do you know I don't have a huge financial win bonus if I win? You don't! And did you ever stop to think I already know the offer am getting and all I need to do is win my next fight? And make weight.

Seriously tho am only writing to clear things up because people's comments are so misguided, biased or completely retarded But I must admit big ears made me laugh with his Matt Hughes and middleweight comment.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    1 more statistic whilst your putting hahahaha the average time it takes you to lose a fight is 48 seconds the average time it takes me to win a fight is 71 seconds so exactly who should be laughing at who???
    Ignore them mate
    Last edited by Babycakes; 01-02-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    The problem is I can't not come of the forum whilst your all discussing me because people are writing things whilst not having a clue about anything

It's not pulver nor will I be fighting on one Fc I was offered a 2 year contract of them on far bigger pay than I have ever had before and I have been offered some other good contracts of big shows but I am only interested in one fight deals because my dream is the main card of the ufc so I can show the world my heel hooks....... That's my dream

When I say change my life and people come on here and say doubt it if it's this doubt it if it's that, how do u know what I have been told in advance what happens if I win? How do you know I don't have a huge financial win bonus if I win? You don't! And did you ever stop to think I already know the offer am getting and all I need to do is win my next fight? And make weight.

Seriously tho am only writing to clear things up because people's comments are so misguided, biased or completely retarded But I must admit big ears made me laugh with his Matt Hughes and middleweight comment.
    Enty, is the fight going to be in Asia or somewhere else?

Got to admit, I wasn't a fan at first, but will say that what you are doing in the cage has got my respect.

Be good to see you take that next step up in competition.