Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Shame I really enjoyed your post! As an ex boxer/kickboxer I have the upmost respect for anyone that's steps in the ring/cage as I think most fans and fighters in here do!
    Appreciate the comments mate. A few people have text asking me why I removed it but it was a personal choice for me.

Thanks again dude.

You would have also been one of the few to see what I said about Ians next fight haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    If I was a fighter you would be the first id call out for your hurtful dog comments.
    HAHAHAHA

the irony being your tongues firmly up the arse of someones who probably made more rude and abusive comments on this forum than anyone else. get off your high horse you bell.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Odd as well because I am pretty sure he said he was training to be a fighter, even had some ammy experience? Hmmm, the story falls apart when a troll can't even remember what he said he has done...

Fuck I'd make a much better troll, at least I would keep control of my backstory!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

This next fight announcement is being built up like lebron and the decision. There's slim chance it'll live up to the hype.
    Fuck no-gi

It was Caol, I saw Enty post a screen shot from twitter wit PTT slagging Caol off for fighting bums and turning Enty down! Don't think it's happening now unless they can bait him into it.....
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

^ I will confirm nothing until more information comes out.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

what the fuck. you saying you now manage enty or lying for fun?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Artem fucking sucks

seen this guy fight he fucking sucks at everything

why would caol uno bother fighting a UK bum can crusher such as ian faggot enty.

caol uno would choke him in rd 1
    Last edited by Sengoku; 21-02-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    what the fuck. you saying you now manage enty or lying for fun?
    Just seen this, no I don't manage Enty nor am I lying. If you'd have managed to see the post in the previous page that I edited out it stated that I knew who he was fighting (or supposed to be).

Jonny saw it judging by his response.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

sorry, I was being confrontational for laughs, but seeing it cold a few days later it appears very brusque. my apologies there grizzly.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'