Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Odd as well because I am pretty sure he said he was training to be a fighter, even had some ammy experience? Hmmm, the story falls apart when a troll can't even remember what he said he has done...

Fuck I'd make a much better troll, at least I would keep control of my backstory!
    Chill out Im just trying to have a joke with you if your taking any of it serious I apologize and that goes to anyone.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Dude you try being serious, you try joking, you tongue liams balls then enty's when he beat him, basically you fail at trolling at whatever angle you choose to use.

Delete the account and try a new one, this one has gotten predictable and piss boring as well as awkward when I remember more about the stories you tell than you do - always make sure you have a good back story and stick to it next time!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Dude you try being serious, you try joking, you tongue liams balls then enty's when he beat him, basically you fail at trolling at whatever angle you choose to use.

Delete the account and try a new one, this one has gotten predictable and piss boring as well as awkward when I remember more about the stories you tell than you do - always make sure you have a good back story and stick to it next time!
    I can support who I want and as many fighters as I want and as long as I don't fighter bash which I try very hard not too I'm not deleting anything.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

You edit the shit out of your posts all the time.

i struggle to work out whether babycakes is real or not. bipolar is an understatement.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

He isn't, got a few idea's who is behind it tbh. Not a bad troll at times, playing the low profile of late and fair play to him for his patience its just he doesnt keep to the same story enough / doesnt do himself justice and goes full on troll when he really doesnt need to. Bit of work and could be a decent account to lay a wind up trap for people who havent clicked but at the moment I only give him a C-

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

not one of those crazy rap-singer/fighter brothers is it? what are they called, can't remember. or is it jonno?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Pauljono was one of my favourite ever posters on here, along with Stubbsy

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Pauljono was one of my favourite ever posters on here, along with Stubbsy
    Confidence man and Basilisk were the cream of the trolling crop im
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^^correct, plus Gabriel White
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'