Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Having you ranked above Graham Turner takes the credibility away from those rankings for me.

You are clearly a big talent Enty and I'm looking forward to hearing who your next two opponents are, hopefully you make weight, win big, get to the big show and hit a flying leg lock on some yank, all the best.

I'm going with jens pulver. Dunno why just a shot in the dark. But that's my feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    I'm going with jens pulver. Dunno why just a shot in the dark. But that's my feeling
    This was my initial feeling too!
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    I'm thinking Pulver too, sure he's fought for One FC before and if Enty is fighting out of Thailand now probably a link with the gym.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

What happens if you lose those 2 fights? would you come back and fight Artem? or would it be too high risk?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    I'm thinking Pulver too, sure he's fought for One FC before and if Enty is fighting out of Thailand now probably a link with the gym.
    I was thinking Pulver or Uno.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

'Lil eagle soars again!'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

If its pulver its a fucking letdown. Pulver is shot worse than Tito.
    Fuck no-gi

You can't count making weight at Lightweight and Welterweight you fucking saggy tit.

You've never made Featherweight. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    .... quite emotional right now because am gonna get to fight one of the true legends of this sport and if I win I know it's gonna change my life
    Taking nothing away from a potential win over previously great fighters, if it's the 2 named above in Uno or Pulver; realistically a win over either of those isn't going to do anything drastically life changing seeing as both fighters (regardless of Uno's current win streak) are definitely on the downwards slopes of their careers. None are making any impact whatsoever in the 'game', not even negative impact. You'll have a win over a legend who is way past it. But hey, it's your prerogative.

Look at Buzz Berry vs Shamrock.

I'd put my money on most of the top 20 UK Featherweights taking out either, including Artem, Jay Furness and Fishgold.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.