Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

I don't think he'll fight Pulver because he is fighting at Bantamweight/Flyweight now.

Ian doesn't beat either of those imo. But I agree with the above if he does, it doesn't change anything.

Ian needs to stop taking fights and focus on his diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Taking nothing away from a potential win over previously great fighters, if it's the 2 named above in Uno or Pulver; realistically a win over either of those isn't going to do anything drastically life changing seeing as both fighters (regardless of Uno's current win streak) are definitely on the downwards slopes of their careers. None are making any impact whatsoever in the 'game', not even negative impact. You'll have a win over a legend who is way past it. But hey, it's your prerogative.

Look at Buzz Berry vs Shamrock.

I'd put my money on most of the top 20 UK Featherweights taking out either, including Artem, Jay Furness and Fishgold.
    Huge difference between him and Berry to be fair. Iv got nothing but respect for Berry very tough guy and if he looked at me wrong id probs run away but he was more of a hard man then a martial artist. Lil evil would look great on his record and im sure most of you would take that fight in a heart beat if you got offered it.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 30-01-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't think he'll fight Pulver because he is fighting at Bantamweight/Flyweight now.

Ian doesn't beat either of those imo. But I agree with the above if he does, it doesn't change anything.

Ian needs to stop taking fights and focus on his diet.

Your full of hate here He is trying to better his life and all you can do is try drag him under water shame on you.

Now now Baby, less of the oral in public dude, its a bit off putting!

Pulver is done, great dude and great fighter in his day but a win over him these days means nothing - I couldnt honestly tell you the name of the last few people to beat him...

Still interested to see who it is, do wish Enty all the luck in the world getting to where he wants to go, he entertains on the forums at the very least but fuck me start making weight before saying you are going to dominate a weight class...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Now now Baby, less of the oral in public dude, its a bit off putting!

Pulver is done, great dude and great fighter in his day but a win over him these days means nothing - I couldnt honestly tell you the name of the last few people to beat him...

Still interested to see who it is, do wish Enty all the luck in the world getting to where he wants to go, he entertains on the forums at the very least but fuck me start making weight before saying you are going to dominate a weight class...
    Of course the weight situation is going to piss a lot of you off but lets take the positives from this if he makes it that's another Cage warriors member hitting the big show. I wish all fighters well unless they are disrespectful to fans which he is not.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 30-01-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Huge difference between him and Berry to be fair. Iv got nothing but respect for Berry very tough guy and if he looked at me wrong id probs run away but he was more of a hard man then a martial artist. Lil evil would look great on his record and im sure most of you would take that fight in a heart beat if you got offered it.
    He's 5-11 in last 16... It wouldn't be that impressive for him to start getting calls from the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Your full of hate here He is trying to better his life and all you can do is try drag him under water shame on you.
    Not shame on me at all. Everyone knows me and Ian don't see eye to eye. He's not bettering any because he's nothing but disrespectful and unprofessional.

Its just funny because he's moaning like fuck saying nobody will fight him and then as soon as someone calls him out he shits out.

as a fan, he's not even coming off entertaining though, he just comes across as a dick.

The problem with fighting a legend is either he's meant to beat you & when that happens no-one is surprised or cares, or if you beat him then he's past his prime & the win is tarnished.

A win over Jens right now means nothing. Pulver was a great fighter in his day, but that was a very long time ago. Hopefully the "legend" is more meaningful that that & really will mean something for his career.

I don't see if being Pulver so based on the names that have been dropped I'm gunna guess it'll be Caol Uno.

I don't see him beating Caol especially heel hooking him hahahaha.