Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Lobov: The Prospect Killer has Record Padders in his Sights

Enty, it doesn't matter that Chris/Grizzly has a bad MMA record, that doesn't affect his opinion and it doesntn't matter what field of work you are in or your background. Does Joe Silva look likes he been competing in Combat sports for the last 20 years? NO.

You can know about MMA without actually being a successful MMA fighter.

End of the day this is a forum, you will get trolls and opinionated people, if you can't take someone else's opinion then this is not a platform to be on.

I like Enty's style and think he's a good fighter but he's not UFC level, if he did get there he'd probably get cut after a fight or 2
    Last edited by THE EQUALIZER; 01-02-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

So is it now the case your next fight isn't the big name but the one after if you win your next fight Enty?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    Enty, it doesn't matter that Chris/Grizzly has a bad MMA record, that doesn't affect his opinion and it doesntn't matter what field of work you are in or your background. Does Joe Silva look likes he been competing in Combat sports for the last 20 years? NO.

You can know about MMA without actually being a successful MMA fighter.

End of the day this is a forum, you will get trolls and opinionated people, if you can't take someone else's opinion then this is not a platform to be on.

I like Enty's style and think he's a good fighter but he's not UFC level, if he did get there he'd probably get cut after a fight or 2
    I asked if he understood the sport? And with his record as a fellow fighter and looking at what he has done in the cage I don't think he should be passing judgement on my skills, especially when he has been so wrong in the past.

As far as people not fighting and understanding the sport I didn't say that In fact when ever I get a fight offer one of the first people I speak to is ian dean because I have huge respect for his opinion.

As far as people's opinions unless you have my respect no comment anyone could write could ever effect me I have played a big game on here for many years and it's got me the big fights I have wanted top and bottom I don't need to do it anymore.

As far as me not being good enough for the ufc I don't even understand how you can tell if I am or am not I have finished my last 3 som quickly you are of course entitled to your opinion and I look forward to proving you wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyMonky View Post
    Enty, is the fight going to be in Asia or somewhere else?

Got to admit, I wasn't a fan at first, but will say that what you are doing in the cage has got my respect.

Be good to see you take that next step up in competition.
    Honestly I know what country I am fighting in but my geography is terrible and am not sure what continent it's in to give you a clue how bad my geography is when I was at school my geography teacher wrote on my report "Ian's geography is so great he does well to get home"

Thank you

And I agree I think to be fair tho bowman and Liam James have gone the distance with ufc fighters so they are high level guys in their own write but with finishing them so quickly I think it only makes sense for me to fight former ufc fighter and big names or jay Furness and I look forward to the challenge and showing my skills

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Honestly I know what country I am fighting in but my geography is terrible and am not sure what continent it's in to give you a clue how bad my geography is when I was at school my geography teacher wrote on my report "Ian's geography is so great he does well to get home"

Thank you

And I agree I think to be fair tho bowman and Liam James have gone the distance with ufc fighters so they are high level guys in their own write but with finishing them so quickly I think it only makes sense for me to fight former ufc fighter and big names or jay Furness and I look forward to the challenge and showing my skills
    Lol.

Yeah, I'm taking nothing away from Bowman's or Liam's performances as they have both faced good opposition. Though like you have said, facing international opponents makes sense and will show if you have the skills or not to make it to one of the bigger shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    So is it now the case your next fight isn't the big name but the one after if you win your next fight Enty?
    When have I wrote that?

And did you ever stop to think I already know the offer am getting and all I need to do is win my next fight? And make weight.

Erm this would indicate that, or do you not even remember what you wrote one whole page back? Depends how you interpret it but that to me sounds a bit like you need to win your next fight and then its on to bigger things...

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Erm this would indicate that, or do you not even remember what you wrote one whole page back? Depends how you interpret it but that to me sounds a bit like you need to win your next fight and then its on to bigger things...
    I was explaining a previous comment where I said if I beat the big name it will change my life, and people jumped on here telling me it wouldn't when I have all ready been told what happens when I win.

Suppose it depends who the big name is - think thats the gist of what people are trying to say, beating say Pulver who is a big name, wouldnt be the catapult it would have been a few years ago and so on...

So come on, who is the mysterious big name... ??

Or is it a big name as in say

Bob

The problem is I can't not come of the forum whilst your all discussing me because people are writing things whilst not having a clue about anything

It's not pulver nor will I be fighting on one Fc I was offered a 2 year contract of them on far bigger pay than I have ever had before and I have been offered some other good contracts of big shows but I am only interested in one fight deals because my dream is the main card of the ufc so I can show the world my heel hooks....... That's my dream

When I say change my life and people come on here and say doubt it if it's this doubt it if it's that, how do u know what I have been told in advance what happens if I win? How do you know I don't have a huge financial win bonus if I win? You don't! And did you ever stop to think I already know the offer am getting and all I need to do is win my next fight? And make weight.

Seriously tho am only writing to clear things up because people's comments are so misguided, biased or completely retarded But I must admit big ears made me laugh with his Matt Hughes and middleweight comment.
    d

The weight issue seems to be constantly being bought up as a stick to beat you with enty. Shame really as your a fun fighter to watch with some serious skills. Keep doing what your doing and hitting weight and the only grief you'll get on here is your constant calling people out lol. But fck it this is a combat sport and part and parcel of the game. Certainly makes this forum far more interesting whatever people might say. And whether it'll ever happens or not I see you vs Artem as a really good fight