Thread: Important - ukmmaf officials register.

Default Important - ukmmaf officials register.

IMPORTANT - UKMMAF OFFICIALS REGISTER.
    United Kingdom Mixed Martial Arts Federation
    (UK Governing Body)

Recently I asked all current UK Officials for MMA who wanted to be included on the OFFICIAL UK REGISTER to send in their information to be added. I have had some response and those people are now included on the register.

Anyone who missed the first request or have not yet sent in their information, please do so before tomorrow (Sunday Feb 2nd) evening.
    Also any of your colleagues, could you prompt them to do the same.

The information required is
    Name - surname - email address - phone numbers - location - bio/experience - position.
    (For the bio/experience please send a summary, no more than 3 sentences. How long, when, where etc).
    (For the position, either Referee, Judge, Timekeeper, Cutman, Handwrapping, Commission, Runner etc. Not MC, filming etc, just Officials.)

I (On behalf of the UKMMAF) will be submitting the current register to the UKMMAF and SAFE MMA on MONDAY MORNING February 3rd.

Thereafter I will update the register as an on-going process whenever I receive more peoples information. I will then send in a monthly updated version to the UKMMAF and SAFE MMA.

IMPORTANT - Please send your information to this email address only
    neilhall2010@hotmail.co.uk
    Any questions or queries please use this facebook thread to ask, not to the email address.
    Professional MMA Referee www.mmaofficials.co.uk