Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video - Alex Reid vs Tony Giles

Ah well, couldn't have you actually enjoying life now could I mate?

Not too bad meself, tar. Got a boss little son now, nearly 5 months old, and I'm still keeping super-busy developing this grappling-based Android app-that-I-probably-never-told-you-about-but-assume-you-know-about-anyway. Coming soon! Watch this space!

And all that jazz.

Not been to an OMMAC show in a while now. Might have to sharpen my reporting pencil again at some point...
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Haha well I am living the dream, told my last job to shove it, quit knowing I had a new job lined up in 4 weeks, so just chilling til then

Ah dude, congratulations, thats great news, I trust you have called him Homer Plata ....surname.

I have been scouring the android marketplace for years looking for a grappling based app as have all my family, friends and co-workers...this is splendid news also!

I wouldnt put Jizz in it though, be a bit... you know...spunky

Same here to be fair, life is moving far too quickly at moment, was supposed to go the last Bamma but had a nightmare on the day and couldn't get a sitter for my little lady so had to bow out, gutted especially seeing Daley's KO
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

good to see your return homer
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Thanks Jimmy, good to be back

Soz Evzy, we went for something more conventional and decided to call him Zack. Maybe we could call the next one Homer Plata, as long as your boot doesn't catch up with my bollocks in the meantime...

not a great fight at all

Ah thats a valid point, let me know when you decide you dont want any more kids and I'll perform that bootsectomy.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Ah thats a valid point, let me know when you decide you dont want any more kids and I'll perform that bootsectomy.
    According to m'lady, right about now...

Funk soul brother.