Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anthony rumble johnson

Lets hope Johnson can make this weight regulaly? Finally fighting in his correct weight division, I personally would prefer to see weigh ins on the day of the fight so we dont get fights where one guy is 2 weight classes above his opponent; but thats never gonna happen.

as for Daley I agree that he hasn't beaten alot of top guys since he has been away and was a dick for what he did. However, is it anymore damaging to the sport than the likes of Marquart/Barnett getting multiple bans for juicing yet still being in the UFC? In fact, unlike almost all other sports its fairly usual for guys to be banned for doping but kept in the organisation until their ban is over. Shocking fckin double standards. And I think we can all agree that Paul is definately UFC calibre and there are some great fight in the WW division for him

Phil Davis IMO could be the man to upset Jones! Have said this for a while and hope he gets his shot soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Lets hope Johnson can make this weight regulaly? Finally fighting in his correct weight division, I personally would prefer to see weigh ins on the day of the fight so we dont get fights where one guy is 2 weight classes above his opponent; but thats never gonna happen.
    In theory it sounds like a good idea but IMO it would just make the sport more dangerous. People will still cut a lot of weight the only difference is that they wont get the chance to rehydrate.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ah yes, Phil Davis. here he is. here to make the most exciting fighter take part in a boring as shit fight.

hope rumble takes his head off
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

[/over-statement-for-effect]
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dean FFC View Post
    Phil Davis IMO could be the man to upset Jones! Have said this for a while and hope he gets his shot soon.
    How would you see him beating Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    In theory it sounds like a good idea but IMO it would just make the sport more dangerous. People will still cut a lot of weight the only difference is that they wont get the chance to rehydrate.
    Yeah fair point