Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Pass

so are the US cards not available unless you have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    so are the US cards not available unless you have this?
    We're still getting all the Fox Sports shows as well as the USA PPV shows via BT Sports, but it appears we're just missing out the prelims of the smaller shows like last weekend's Machida/ Mousasi.

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    We're still getting all the Fox Sports shows as well as the USA PPV shows via BT Sports, but it appears we're just missing out the prelims of the smaller shows like last weekend's Machida/ Mousasi.
    I pay 15 for BT sports and I literally only use it for the UFC shows. Don't think I've watched anything else apart from the occasional Beyond the Octagon episode. If it means not forking out anymore I can live with missing the occasional prelim I guess.

Yep, I watch UFC and record the Beyond the Octagon stuff and watch most of them, not all though...there is another UFC branded show on - cant think what its called, thats ok...only 30mins inc adverts.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I hate BT sport the UK version why cant we just have the American one I am not been nasty towards anybody but I honestly don't care about a lot of the opinions on that channel I tune in to see what's going on in America. Why are they trying to build up all these presenters when I just want to watch the American version. Will fight pass give me the American stuff or am I stuck with our own watered down version. The presenters are not doing anything wrong its just I want Sonnen etc to be hosting.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by d013290 View Post
    I pay 15 for BT sports and I literally only use it for the UFC shows. Don't think I've watched anything else apart from the occasional Beyond the Octagon episode. If it means not forking out anymore I can live with missing the occasional prelim I guess.
    I'm the same, just watch UFC shows & Beyond The Octagon, switched my broadband so getting it for free so can't complain.

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Im getting a android box this week couple of my mates have them and you can watch any of the live ufc shows..
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    I'm the same, just watch UFC shows & Beyond The Octagon, switched my broadband so getting it for free so can't complain.
    Aviva Premiership!
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Aviva Premiership!
    Not for me cheers!

The only sports I'm interested in are MMA, Boxing & NFL.

I watch enough UFC/MMA as is. Not going to pay more for prelim matches I very rarely ever care about.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!