Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I hate BT sport the UK version why cant we just have the American one I am not been nasty towards anybody but I honestly don't care about a lot of the opinions on that channel I tune in to see what's going on in America. Why are they trying to build up all these presenters when I just want to watch the American version. Will fight pass give me the American stuff or am I stuck with our own watered down version. The presenters are not doing anything wrong its just I want Sonnen etc to be hosting.
    The shows that Sonnen, Cormier, Evans etc host are Fox shows.....BT Sports haven't bought their programming, only the UFC's.

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    The shows that Sonnen, Cormier, Evans etc host are Fox shows.....BT Sports haven't bought their programming, only the UFC's.
    Its all gone so wrong.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Just saw the UK card is only going to be a three fight main event ( lol ) and ALL of the other fights are on fight pass.
    The UFC are typically going at this fight pass thing pretty aggressively, trying to force the hand of the fans by basically forcing them to pay for something they they've been giving us for free.

There is no way in hell I'm paying for the fight pass, I've got near enough all of the old ufc/ pride back catalogue on DVD ( better dvd collection than the colossus) and I am not paying a tenner a month to watch the prelims that I've been watching for free.

It's like the UFC are taking a step backwards, not being able to watch the prelims makes me feel like it's 2003 or something.

UFC is fucking trash

stop watching that watered down shit

Quote Originally Posted by the mid 90's View Post
    Just saw the UK card is only going to be a three fight main event ( lol ) and ALL of the other fights are on fight pass.
    The UFC are typically going at this fight pass thing pretty aggressively, trying to force the hand of the fans by basically forcing them to pay for something they they've been giving us for free.

There is no way in hell I'm paying for the fight pass, I've got near enough all of the old ufc/ pride back catalogue on DVD ( better dvd collection than the colossus) and I am not paying a tenner a month to watch the prelims that I've been watching for free.

It's like the UFC are taking a step backwards, not being able to watch the prelims makes me feel like it's 2003 or something.
    Does this apply to the UK as well?

Previous UK cards BT Sports have covered pretty strongly, whilst there are some good UK fighters on the undercards I aren't buying Fight Pass just to watch the odd Prelim show.

The WWE Pass recently announced is a similar price & includes all the PPV shows as well, by comparassion the UFC version is a slap in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    Does this apply to the UK as well?

Previous UK cards BT Sports have covered pretty strongly, whilst there are some good UK fighters on the undercards I aren't buying Fight Pass just to watch the odd Prelim show.

The WWE Pass recently announced is a similar price & includes all the PPV shows as well, by comparassion the UFC version is a slap in the face.
    WWE Network will have all the documentaries also, as well as library content from WCW and ECW.
    It's compatible with PS/XBOX and we will get it at the close of 2014.
    That's the reason why the WWE started getting rid of all the wrestling documentaries that were on the US Netflix.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    WWE Network will have all the documentaries also, as well as library content from WCW and ECW.
    It's compatible with PS/XBOX and we will get it at the close of 2014.
    That's the reason why the WWE started getting rid of all the wrestling documentaries that were on the US Netflix.
    I had just heard it was the up-to-date WWE content, didn't know it was all that as well. ECW, WCW & all the small groups that Vince brought up as he expanded, plus the documentaries they have released over the years, thats a lot of content.

Now that is the way to deal with online piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    I had just heard it was the up-to-date WWE content, didn't know it was all that as well. ECW, WCW & all the small groups that Vince brought up as he expanded, plus the documentaries they have released over the years, thats a lot of content.

Now that is the way to deal with online piracy.
    Up to date content, documentaries, library content and PPV.
    I think it's a clever move really because they probably realise the market is shifting away from the PPV model.
    This is one way that they'll have more of a chance to guarantee a bigger income from their content.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    Any ideas where or how I can get Fox?
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Any ideas where or how I can get Fox?
    USA only I believe.