Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last nights show in Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Hello I just want to take the opportunity to say I love your work Man I remember watching you years ago and your still going I hope life is good thank you for competing for our entertainment it has always been a great pleasure to watch you compete.
    Thank you, been out for a while back now with more skills on board, mma is a great sport,keeps me out of trouble and off the beers aswell.life is very good at moment, record in pro mma is 20 wins 9 looses 1 draw
    take care,,,,
    MMA - Dogs of War, Penarth, Sam John.
    Muay Thai - Eagles Cardiff, Lee Power
    Brazilian Jujitsu - Gracie Barra Swansea, Chris Rees
    Boxing/Conditioning - Fight Academy Wales, Darren Wilson

Sponsored
    ]

http://www.onestopboxingshop.com/

I don't know all the fact but the Stuart Allan chap has acknowledged & responded to the criticisms in an articulate, respectful and intelligent way in my opinion, from distant memory some other small show promoters could take a 'leaf out of his book'

*my tuppance worth*
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Thanks Gary,
    I don't see the point in just shouting at people that didn't enjoy your product. Every promoter can learn from criticism and should in my opinion respond to it properly, too many turn to abuse, which neither helps or addresses the short fall.

i would like to add that I was responsible for the production on the show and was not part of the promotional team but I do think the promoters did a great job under extreme pressure.

Denzil, so glad you enjoyed your trip up, it was my pleasure to introduce you and to watch you fight. That body shot was class mate, hope to see you again.

Well said Stu, can you post the results of the show mate.

I will put them up later this evening Keiran

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Well said Stu, can you post the results of the show mate.
    http://www.sherdog.com/events/IFP-2-MMA-Showdown-36121

Thanks Jay.

Just came on to do that. Thanks Jay.

Original fight card looks like it was set up for the polish guys to get wins. Got a polish Bjj black belt v a first time pro guy on there and they probably brought the guy reed up thinking he would lose but the other polish Bjj black belt gassed out and lost