Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Europa MMA

Default Europa MMA

I've noticed this new promotion are running a show soon and heard someone describe it as a new power in british mma. Who's running this thing? Is there a load of money behind it?
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    I've noticed this new promotion are running a show soon and heard someone describe it as a new power in british mma. Who's running this thing? Is there a load of money behind it?
    Not much talk about this promotion, despite looking like quite a big fight card!
    www.chimpmedia.co.uk - Mixed Martial Arts Filming & Website Design

I haven't been able to find out much except for what's on their website/facebook/etc.

Looks like a good card. Founder seems to do things to quite a decent standard. Here's an interview:

http://www.kingdommma.co.uk/2014/02/...-talks-to.html

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I'm confused as shit, where is the card posted?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Europ...68249920036086
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

This is what I can see on their page - if you can't be arsed looking

Jeremy Petley from the London Fight Factory takes on the toughest test of his career in Andre Winner March 22nd at the Brentwood Centre.

Michael Beaumont of Team Titan takes on Ali El Idrissi of All Stars Training centre March 22nd

Max Coga Germany's No.2 ranked featherweight fights Sweden's No.2 ranked featherweight Niklas Backstrom

Terry Doyle and Danny Joel have agreed to meet March 22nd

Jamie Richardson and Mareks Belevics are set to make their Professional debuts at Europa MMA 1

Wendle Lewis vs Shaun Taylor
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Jeremy Petley is no joke. genuine ninja. but Andre will be able to keep him at bay. isn't JP and natural fw? he'll struggle
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Not so much european fighters at all to be honest, only a swede against german in the main event. Hopefully next time we will see more european names.

The swede in the main event is exceptional. Best unsigned featherweight in Europe maybe

Don't know how a show can be described as a new power in British Mma before even had its first event

yep, as we have seen many times before in MMA history, let's wait a while before we crown an organization the next big thing.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Brustablett View Post
    Not so much european fighters at all to be honest, only a swede against german in the main event. Hopefully next time we will see more european names.
    are british fighters not european?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT