Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Europa MMA

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    yep, as we have seen many times before in MMA history, let's wait a while before we crown an organization the next big thing.
    and then even if it does become a big thing the UFC buy it out and dissolve it.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    yep, as we have seen many times before in MMA history, let's wait a while before we crown an organization the next big thing.
    Yeah I'll be interested to see how the first show delivers and how the next few shows go. Would be good if they avoided the 'tried-to-do-too-much-too-early-and-were-never-seen-again' thing

Quote Originally Posted by chingluksuwa View Post
    Yeah I'll be interested to see how the first show delivers and how the next few shows go. Would be good if they avoided the 'tried-to-do-too-much-too-early-and-were-never-seen-again' thing
    What? That never happens!

BFC
    Kudegra
    A N Other massive show that will rule UK MMA untill they lose 50k on thier first show and slink off into the ether.

I judge promotions on their ACTIONS not their INTENTIONS

^ Remember Trojan?... They lost like 90k!

I sure do bro. LOL.

They were going to come back bigger and stronger after the first show but didn't have another 90k. LOL

random question, what ever happened to European Vale Tudo?
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ Remember Trojan?... They lost like 90k!
    I was thinking of that show this morning when watching the Curran - Straus fight. Crazy to think he fought on such a card.

That was a crazy night, I'm not surprised to hear they lost 90k. They had some big names and I reckon the attendance must have been around the 100 mark.

I wonder what the after party with Danny Dyer DJing was like.

Wendle Lewis has pulled out of this with an injury.
    Fuck no-gi

Any results for this?
    Fuck no-gi