Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: oh by the way, there's a good thread in the Scottish forum.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

that's two mods ^^ let's put these changes in.

loving the two fora option. but that may seem extreme lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

It's a case of the powers that be wanting to put the effort in to bring the forum back alive or not. a few changes as jimmy is suggesting will help a lot. personally think the forum has to be one the best bits of free marketing around when at its peak.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I'm really glad other people see it the same way. ^ I feel bad for trying to antagonise you for about a year.

fair play to them, they are a busy crew to say the least. hope you fellas catch a day off sooner or later. but if you get a moment and can give the forum a trim, then awesome.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

TTT for cutting down the forums

I wouldnt even notice if it was cut down, I log on and go straight to new posts every time, couldnt tell you what section I am posting this in tbh
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I wouldnt even notice if it was cut down, I log on and go straight to new posts every time, couldnt tell you what section I am posting this in tbh
    That's what I do, can't be bothered going through a whole load of stuff already read and with no new comments on.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    Any suggestions on how to get posters on here though? what can we do? (that's a question not a moan btw)
    I could start a huge shit storm for old times sake.

Plenty of raw material out there.

Fuck it Bean, do it!

I heard some bloke was selling tickets for MMA fights where it was a man v a pack of pug puppies in my local boozer, have you investigated this?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Fuck it Bean, do it!

I heard some bloke was selling tickets for MMA fights where it was a man v a pack of pug puppies in my local boozer, have you investigated this?
    The puppies are all Gracie Online Academy Purple belts its a fair match up.