Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Motivation by Leeroy

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Motivation by Leeroy



    I'm a shit fighter and a moaning twat.... everyone hates me because I'm annoying.



    moan about everything when you lose and go crush some cans to pad the record back up

  2. #2

    Default

    You are kind of weird dude. How many years have you been obsessively internet stalking this guy?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    You are kind of weird dude. How many years have you been obsessively internet stalking this guy?
    I love to hate!

    Can never get enough of seeing him get KTFO

    U MAD BRO?

  4. #4

    Default

    Let it go, it was years ago Leeroy shagged your bird.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Let it go, it was years ago Leeroy shagged your bird.
    You are being generous thinking that sengoku has ever had a bird. Some one linked his profile on another mma board years ago. He's a complete no lifer with anime school girls in his sig. I'd watch for him on the peado register.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    You are being generous thinking that sengoku has ever had a bird. Some one linked his profile on another mma board years ago. He's a complete no lifer with anime school girls in his sig. I'd watch for him on the peado register.
    Timp we've all seen your facebook so you might as well STFU

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.