Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CW featherweight title

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Hello hello hello mr 8-1-0 sat over here who pulls crazy arse submissions off entertaining as fuck and if that submission against Liam doesn't get me in with a shout I don't know what does. Because if he had beat me am sure he would be in line for a title shot?
    You fought Liam as a LW though. That shouldnt have any impact on the FW title picture.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I want to be tested

They could never consider you for a title fight as you always loose your fight with the scales, only pros get title fights

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Four man tourney

Turner
    Nad
    Winner of James / Hill
    Fishgold
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Four man tourney

Turner
    Nad
    Winner of James / Hill
    Fishgold
    Widge this is the first comment u have wrote where I think u suck. if I beat Liam in 23 seconds how can I be overlooked

Widge this is the first comment u have wrote where I think u suck. if I beat Liam in 23 seconds how can I be overlooked
    Because it was in a different weight class.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Because it was in a different weight class.
    Your moaning at 0.2 of a kg tell me that my performances in a cage don't deserve it.........you can't. Give me who ever u want I will fight naramarni turner and Furness all in the same night av already beaten James in 23 seconds but I would be happy to fight it again,

I have a lot of respect for Chris Fishgold and I like him as a person you can't help but admire what he's done at such a young age and the cage warriors title or the ufc would be the only time I would think of fighting Chris because I am a fan of his and I have a lot of respect for him in and out the cage and I much prefair to beat up people I think are dickheads if am honest but if I have to fight Chris and he wants to I will do it but he will get nothing but respect from me.

It does count for nothing in terms of the title picture.

You've attempted Featherweight 4 maybe 5 times now and never made weight.

Despite how you finished the fight, if you don't make weight, you won't get a title fight. That's how it is.

Two times Chris once over 3 years ago and this time agains Liam where I missed by by 0.2kg Chris lucky for me your opinion counts for nothing at cage warriors

Don't know why you hate me so much Chris (grizzly) well I do actually several reasons not sure which ones tho

1 I chased you behind a desk at a fight show..........am sorry about that Chris it was fight day and I was emotional

2 I have beaten your team mates and friends up in the cage

3 I call your mates out and ask them to fight me and they say no???

My opinion does count for nothing on Cagewarriors, Ian's does. I am in no way directly speaking for him or them but I imagine the sentiments will be the same.

I don't hate you. I only offer advice on how to make yourself better. My advice in the last thread was, sort your diet out. That hasn't changed.

1. You didn't chase me anywhere, you got confrontational at the MMA expo shouting and swearing for a fight in front of hundreds of people. I declined and walked away because I'm not stupid.
    2. You've not beaten any of my team mates because I don't have a team.
    3. Please clarify who it is you're talking about because I no fudging clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    My opinion does count for nothing on Cagewarriors, Ian's does. I am in no way directly speaking for him or them but I imagine the sentiments will be the same.

I don't hate you. I only offer advice on how to make yourself better. My advice in the last thread was, sort your diet out. That hasn't changed.

1. You didn't chase me anywhere, you got confrontational at the MMA expo shouting and swearing for a fight in front of hundreds of people. I declined and walked away because I'm not stupid.
    2. You've not beaten any of my team mates because I don't have a team.
    3. Please clarify who it is you're talking about because I no fudging clue.
    You did a complete poo Chris the look on your face was comical I am sorry tho my bad but if u want to talk bad about a man do not be surprised when he comes up to you and asks you to say it to his face.

I missed by 0.2 i just come in 0.5 lighter before I start the cut fly a couple of days earlier. As far as my diet phuket top team have give me a meal plan they make all my meals for me everyday in there canteen and I get exactly what I need I have never eaten better or cleaner.

Team mate was Anthony jefferies and am pretty sure you had a gay love affair thing going on with and green and your pal is Furness.......does your mma not have a team?? I think they do

Anyways enough arguing back to the belt!!!!!