Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CW featherweight title

Seriously mate, there 4 people there that day, 1 of them was you, 1 of them was me and the other two would only agree with me. I say bad things about you when they're due. I have no reason to run, there's just a time and a place and that wasn't it. I could spurt loads of shit about you running across the globe when things got rough at home but I won't.

Back to this topic, you missed by 0.2, therefore you missed. You didn't make weight. If they're sorting your diet out that's good! I expect you to make weight for your fight in Pakistan but don't moan if people criticise you should you miss again. I wish you the best of luck with your cut.

As for Anthony Jefferies I have never been a team mate of his. I've only ever had one conversation with him and thats when I interrupted a conversation between him and Danny Welsh so I think your facts are wrong on that one.

Andy Green again, never trained with him. I have met him a handful of times and as for Jay Furness, Jay has never backed out of a fight, you offered him a fight on a date where he was already fighting and another date were he was fighting the day before.

I am in no way affiliated with YourMMA. Jay has worked extremely hard to create a brand and they're not a fight team. They're a very established MMA website.

I agree with your final comment. Lets put this to bed, I'll say no more if you don't.

Let the thread continue as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Seriously mate, there 4 people there that day, 1 of them was you, 1 of them was me and the other two would only agree with me. I say bad things about you when they're due. I have no reason to run, there's just a time and a place and that wasn't it. I could spurt loads of shit about you running across the globe when things got rough at home but I won't.

Back to this topic, you missed by 0.2, therefore you missed. You didn't make weight. If they're sorting your diet out that's good! I expect you to make weight for your fight in Pakistan but don't moan if people criticise you should you miss again. I wish you the best of luck with your cut.

As for Anthony Jefferies I have never been a team mate of his. I've only ever had one conversation with him and thats when I interrupted a conversation between him and Danny Welsh so I think your facts are wrong on that one.

Andy Green again, never trained with him. I have met him a handful of times and as for Jay Furness, Jay has never backed out of a fight, you offered him a fight on a date where he was already fighting and another date were he was fighting the day before.

I am in no way affiliated with YourMMA. Jay has worked extremely hard to create a brand and they're not a fight team. They're a very established MMA website.

I agree with your final comment. Lets put this to bed, I'll say no more if you don't.

Let the thread continue as it should.
    Man 2 man we both know what happend

You got a handful of Andy green?

Your mma......avt or what ever the fuck there called there all the same.

Anyways back to the belt

In all seriousness though. I like Enty's fighting style and he bring a bit of excitement in his fights but you cannot warrant a title show before making the weight and being consistent.

4 MAN TOURNY:

Chris Fishgold
    Martin Buschkamp
    Jay Furness
    Ash Grimshaw

Other notables would be:

Winner of James/Hill after 1 more fight.
    Enty if he fights for CW and makes weight.
    Arnold Allen after a tough next fight
    Narimani or Turner after a couple of impressive wins
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I would really like Enty to have a fight with CW, make weight and get himself right in to the mix for the title as I definitely think he has the ability to upset a few people and take the title wether it be a four man tournament or a one of fight for the belt.

I'd like to see Turner vs Narimani 2..
    Olympians MMA

Quote Originally Posted by lewdog29 View Post
    I'd like to see Turner vs Narimani 2..
    Would be a good one given their first fight was pretty close and would probably put the winner in contention for a shot at the belt.

A think an 8 man over 2 or 3 shows would b awesome
    Bukshamp
    Turner
    Narimarni
    Enlund
    Fishgold
    Ladesmaki
    Robbie olivier
    Myself or hill

Think if enty makes the 145 limit n wins he too would b in th mix am not expecting a title shot now but maybe 2 good wins and hell yeah i think i deserve it th calibre of opprnents ive fought and av not done too bad
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Enlund would be a good shout if he can beat Lobov this Saturday, would take him to 4-1 at CW.

Wasn't Enlund down at Bantamweight before?

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Enlund would be a good shout if he can beat Lobov this Saturday, would take him to 4-1 at CW.

Wasn't Enlund down at Bantamweight before?
    I will fight him in the same night as turner Furness and James

I'd like to see you fight any of those guys to be honest.