Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC London on Channel 5

Default UFC London on Channel 5

Garry Cook, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of UFC EMEA, said:

“This gives the entire British public the opportunity to watch UFC programming live on free to air TV and we are very excited to be working with Channel 5 to provide this experience.

“The UFC are incredibly proud of the EMEA FIGHT NIGHTS that will we will be hosting throughout 2014, showcasing some of our incredible talent at Saturday primetime, across the regions to millions of existing and new fans.”
    http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...t-night-37.htm

This is excellent news for the fans.

Makes me wonder whether more people are likely to watch it on TV than watch it in person.

I'm going to the show but this will be great exposure to the casual fans who wouldn't shell out for BT sport
    Twitter @ricbrad

WOW - thats a kick in the teeth for BT... Are they just going to roll over and let the UFC shaft them like that?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    This is excellent news for the fans.

Makes me wonder whether more people are likely to watch it on TV than watch it in person.
    they waited til the tickets were sold out
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

that said, thanks for the free stuff
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Will it just be the UFC London card ?

Will BT still show it as well?
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

Fuck UFC....

As far as I'm aware BT are still showing the whole card (and in HD if that's your bag).

No other cards announced to be shown as yet, I guess they can gauge interest here and we might see some more of the EMEA cards if all goes well.