Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belfort drops out of Title fight

Dana said the other day (before TRT was banned) that Vitor had just been taken for a random drugs test after he had got off a plane. I reckon he failed and it's being covered up.

Surely if he had passed they'd say so.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    Didn't belfort say he wouldn't be able to get licensed in time rather than prepare? (aka cycle off)
    i'm having trouble understanding this. i thought that trt users were able to boost their levels to the legal limit, but no further. obviously, some cheeky bastards will abuse during camp, walking around like they are carrying rolls of carpet under each arm, but i thought they had to get within the limit every test.

like pezao and nate marquhuart, they went over the limit and got busted. i'm really confused.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    Dana said the other day (before TRT was banned) that Vitor had just been taken for a random drugs test after he had got off a plane. I reckon he failed and it's being covered up.

Surely if he had passed they'd say so.
    i agree with NSH and Ian. absolutely shocking pr disaster for victor either way
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'