Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rampage Fight

Default Rampage Fight

An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

wow, had something to say at the end there too, couldn't hear what was said, no sound. was it audiable?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Very disrespectful at the end in my opinion

Yeah bit of a douchebag at the end and looked pretty average through the fight. I reckon he was at his best when he fought hendo in London.
    Last edited by Cyrus; 01-03-2014 at 10:52 PM.

He did look a bit tubby, his heart has gone from the sport, went a long time ago - probably right Cyrus, can't remember him really standing out much after then... Massively downhill after the police chase etc, heads gone up his arse.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Was the police chase after the Forrest fight? The only time he looked semi decent after that was when he ko'd wand. Think he'd rather be in front of a camera than getting punched in the face now.

Once he got a taste of the A team is was obvious that he didn't want to fight anymore.

the fake pro wrestling stuff with King Mo in the post fight interview was cringe worthy. Not cause I hate that stuff necesarily, but it was so obviously scripted.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    the fake pro wrestling stuff with King Mo in the post fight interview was cringe worthy. Not cause I hate that stuff necesarily, but it was so obviously scripted.
    Totally agree. Was so fake and obviously set up. The TNA connection is turning Bellator into a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Was the police chase after the Forrest fight? The only time he looked semi decent after that was when he ko'd wand. Think he'd rather be in front of a camera than getting punched in the face now.
    Yeah was not long after from what i recall.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT