Thread: Waaaarrr Diabate

Jaded Insider

Default Waaaarrr Diabate

Come on peeps, where is the love for Cyrille?

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...2873&zoneid=13

Expecting fireworks for this bout...

Cyrille's so overlooked. I wrote this yesterday in my UFC 120 round up, I honestly see this going down.

It does make me wonder just what Gustafsson must have said to Dana White following his UFC 105 victory over Jared Hamman. First he had to deal with the hugely rated Phil Davis at UFC 112 and following that loss heís been matched up with the dark horse of the entire division in Diabate.

Cyrille Diabate doesnít have to take a backseat to anyone when it comes to devastating Muay Thai and this bout should be just another example for him to utilize it.

Itíll be both beautiful and horrific at the same time, as Diabate stalks his prey and unleashes a series of combinations in the first round that will leave Gustafsson wondering what he ever did to deserve this.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

war diabetes indeed, fighting latifi this weekend, kicks to the body and head, let's go.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    war diabetes indeed, fighting latifi this weekend, kicks to the body and head, let's go.
    Is this the same Guy who fought Shogun at Pride?
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Cyrille is the guy who was brought in by Dan Henderson for his Silva fight. Cyrille bust Dan's ribs up badly with his knees on the very first sparring session and that was the start of his relationship with Team Quest.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative