Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC channel 5 review thread.

Thought Dan Hardy did a great job, wasn't keen on the MC at all though. Not a fan

I thought the commentary was good, Dan Hardy did a good job of the post-fight interviews too. Not keen on the main presenter, think Forrest thought he was trolling at times, gave him that "Are you fucking stupid face".

The chanel 5 guy was Mark Pughash (probably not spelled right). Wonder if he was told to act clue less as it was going out to a mainstream audience for the first time. But when he said about the door in the ring!!!!
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Acting clueless is one thing but when being given the information from Forest and forgetting it (or Ignoring it) just isn't good.
    Dan did a good job.
    A Black belt is just a White Belt that never quits

Here's some info on why the show was running late on 5:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...on-a-delay.htm

Watched the BT not C5 version, thought commentary etc was solid, the MC was a bit dodgy though, think he even mentioned the main event was a title fight or some such gaff?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Watched the BT not C5 version, thought commentary etc was solid, the MC was a bit dodgy though, think he even mentioned the main event was a title fight or some such gaff?
    Ah that explains something my other half said, he said there was a title fight on and I said no, what you on about lol. he said the commentator said there was, told OH he was hearing things, oh dear,I shall have to apologise now.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by The Tez View Post
    Ah that explains something my other half said, he said there was a title fight on and I said no, what you on about lol. he said the commentator said there was, told OH he was hearing things, oh dear,I shall have to apologise now.
    I believe it was the 5 pundit that said it was a title fight.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

I thought it was the announcer? I scanned the 5 broadcast but watched it on BT, don't think I listened to anything on 5, just fast forwarded to see if they showed anything from the undercard.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

watched BT and fucking hated it, reminded me of an old cage rage or bamma show, horrible production, shit interviews, stupid backstage interviews, worst announcer iv heard, proper cringe TV. Hated it