Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Notorious documentary

Hybrid View

Default The Notorious documentary

Airs this week on RTE Two in Ireland - no doub we'll all have it consume shortly after. It looks pretty cool, can't help but feel pumped by his enthusiasm.

"Handkerchief, bow tie, shades, a three strong camera crew.... it's a bit much maybe but fuck it."

Lets hope it doesn't go to his head....
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

That looks quality thank you.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Love to watch Connor. Top bloke

May sound odd but the injury has come at a great time for mcgregor.
    he's a fantastic fighter on a great run with entertaining performances but at the moment he's only got 2 ufc wins against relative nobodies on undercards, he's got a long way to go to back up a lot of his talk, but the lengthy gap between fights has allowed his hype to grow remarkably through good media appearances, smack talking etc. all the things vital to sell fights and stay relevant.
    he's doing very well at building his stock and reputation, even whilst out injured. he has to be one of the most hyped ufc fighters outside the top 2-3 of each division at the moment, which is amazing considering he's barely fought on a main event.

he'll go far in this sport, so long as when he returns he can keep winning. he's certainly got the personality, marketability is key.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    May sound odd but the injury has come at a great time for mcgregor.
    he's a fantastic fighter on a great run with entertaining performances but at the moment he's only got 2 ufc wins against relative nobodies on undercards, he's got a long way to go to back up a lot of his talk, but the lengthy gap between fights has allowed his hype to grow remarkably through good media appearances, smack talking etc. all the things vital to sell fights and stay relevant.
    he's doing very well at building his stock and reputation, even whilst out injured. he has to be one of the most hyped ufc fighters outside the top 2-3 of each division at the moment, which is amazing considering he's barely fought on a main event.

he'll go far in this sport, so long as when he returns he can keep winning. he's certainly got the personality, marketability is key.
    I started typing something similar to this last night but then decided not to post it as I thought I might get jumped on, I just think it's a little early for snazzy documentaries
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Looking forward to seeing this. Bonus having Wizard Motor on the soundtrack too, love that tune.

I like him. I think he does his hyping in a really good way. Full of confidence and charisma. I want him to do well
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

see what you mean. he's going all in.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I like him and love his hype, but documentaries and stuff after 2 wins with fighters outside the top 20? He needs to be challenged in his next fight to prove he is as good as he himself believes. I've heard Cole Miller's name mentioned but I'd rather Eric Koch or Darren Elkins as they're ranked.