Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Notorious documentary

".... it's a bit much maybe but fuck it."

He is doing all the right things and is very entertaining to watch inside the cage and out, I would like to see him fight bigger names and see how he does - I hope he continues to make statements inside the cage and goes all the way, he is good for the sport

I personally don't understand the Cole Miller fight.

If he's ranked #13 in the division and is going on about being the best in the world I'd like to see him someone who's above him for example:

8 Nik Lentz
    9 Clay Guida
    10 Jeremy Stephens
    11 Darren Elkins
    12 Dennis Bermudez

Quote Originally Posted by nickit View Post
    What a fucking legend thank you.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post

If he's ranked #13 in the division and is going on about being the best in the world I'd like to see him someone who's above him for example:

8 Nik Lentz
    9 Clay Guida
    10 Jeremy Stephens
    11 Darren Elkins
    12 Dennis Bermudez
    I think the miller fight should happen next. He called connor out, gave it large about british/european fighters, let him fight a guy that will give him all he can handle. I personally think its a really well matched fight and Miller is soon to be a top ten fighter in the division. He's probably not yet as he hasn't had many fights at the weight but he is far more relevant at fw than at lw.

I love watching connor fight, definately my sort of fighter but he is way over hyped at the moment. Im pretty confident he'll be challenging for the title at some point in his career and I think Miller is a tough test and a definate step up

Is Nik Lentz the one who dry humped Andre Winner for 3 rounds in Boston back in 2010?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Won't let me watch the vid!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post

8 Nik Lentz
    9 Clay Guida
    10 Jeremy Stephens
    11 Darren Elkins
    12 Dennis Bermudez
    I think regardless of ranking, Cole Miller is an exciting fighter & a match between them should be quality. The sort of fight that Conor will want for his return to the Octagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I love watching connor fight, definately my sort of fighter but he is way over hyped at the moment. Im pretty confident he'll be challenging for the title at some point in his career and I think Miller is a tough test and a definate step up
    Bolded for truth.