Thread: ah, Chas Jacquier's youth is over

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default ah, Chas Jacquier's youth is over

haha happy birthday to Morbid Angel, turns 30 today.

I'll never forget this. he just fought and won on a CW Nottingham show. there was this lady, right, chatting to his opponent after the show, Chas was standing right there, she was chatting to him a bit also. the lady was drunk and trying to console the losing fighter, think it was that likeable irish fighter with sideshow bob hair, can't fucking remember his name.

so she's standing there saying, 'shame you lost, you did well... and you know what, your opponent, I'm telling you, I thought he was right proper.../'

and Chas leapt in laughing and smiling - 'before you finish your sentence, that was me lolololol'

top bloke, happy birthday
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Disgusted that you don't remember the name Mark 'Manslaughter' O'Toole Jimmy. I think you should apologize to everyone
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

fuck, you're right. i'll think about this. maybe the readers of this thread could add their feelings as to whether I should apologise. but either way, I will ensure this is independently reviewed and maybe an apology will be posted soon.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

On a side note- I'm pretty sure that Manslaughter O'Toole had cut his hair short by then.
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com