Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The 12 days of Jim Brown

Default The 12 days of Jim Brown

Notorious Heavyweight(read: Fat fuck) MMA fighter Jim Brown is a name that strikes fear into the hearts of many Scottish MMA fighters and UK Pro Wrestlers, mainly for thinking where is their wallets...

Being a bit sad that the xmas period is all but over we decided to have one last xmas themed blow out.

Blow out on what you ask dear reader? The facts!

So sit back, grab a brewski, while we take you through a factually based musical odyssey based on the exploits of the one and only, Jim Brown. (After all, hes not the only one who came come down little kids chimneys and empty his sack...)

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Fraud based on charity...

Yes dear reader, xmas is the season of giving, but of course giving is not in Browns black grinchypoo heart!

Let me regale you with the tale...

1PW is a Pro wrestling promotion based in Doncaster, England, arguably one of the bigger promotions around at the time and one Brown worked for regularly.

One day a thread appeared on the 1PW forum praising Brown on his charity work at a local childrens hospital, tales of how he visited sick kids, with his belt, took pics, signed autographs, spread goodwill and cheers...

And they were tales indeed, as it all turned out to be fraudulent! Other posters praised his efforts, Brown took the compliments in his stride and all was well. Until someone suspicious of Brown(and rightfully so given his antics in the past) phoned up the hospital to inquire about Mr Browns goodwill visit. They had never heard of him, had no record of his visit and were rightfully a bit peeved on what had happened.

1PW, embarrassed out of it's mind had to send 3 wrestlers up to visit as a goodwill gesture to the hospital, just tale 1 in Browns saga...stay tuned for more
    Last edited by TheJuice; 05-01-2011 at 01:01 AM.

This is a mere trickle of some of the truly despicable acts this "man" has carried out. A scumbag just isn't for christmas, they are scum all year round.

As long as you don't post videos of him wrestling in his pants this will be quite good.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuice View Post
    On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Fraud based on charity...

amazing chat. lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    As long as you don't post videos of him wrestling in his pants this will be quite good.
    jeez rob - why you want to watch videos of jim brown wrestling with no pants on is beyond me!

sick!
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    jeez rob - why you want to watch videos of jim brown wrestling with no pants on is beyond me!

sick!
    Bawbag..........................
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

Come on get the vids up for Rob, help the wee man out here . heheheheheheheheehe
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

what happened on the 2nd day?!

This is gonna be great reading............
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com