Thread: Space available for Light Heavyweight in 10,000 Euro MMA tournament

Default Space available for Light Heavyweight in 10,000 Euro MMA tournament

Up and coming Light-Heavyweight needed for The European MMa League taking place in Zagreb. Here is a breakdown as the format is a little unusual so will give you an idea if you are interested.

Its a 16 man tournament held over the course of the year. Its meant for younger fighters and those with around 8 fights and under.
    There is a prize money for winning the tournament of 10.000 euros, 5000 for second and 2000 for third. Also 500 euro ko,sub and 1000 euro fight of the night bonus per show.

The event is held in Croatia. They will fly out fighter plus corner and cover hotel and meals.They put you up in a good place and you are looked after.
    The downside is that the first rounds of the tournament you are basically fighting for free. This tournament suits people who are confident of winning and getting the prize money and those who are probably not fighting for huge purses in any case in the UK and are cool to get the guaranteed 4 fights over the year and win a European tournament.
    On the other side of it though the standard is fairly low with a lot of guys from the baltic states with limited experience. There is obviously no guarantee there though and a fight is a fight and there may well be a few tough guys in there. ( I dont want to sound like a salesman)

From a personal view I have two guys from London Shootfighters in the tournament so i believe it is worth it for the right person.

Here is their promo video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZ6ZxVLFww

Please let me know asap if you are interested or have any further questions

londonshoot@gmail.com

Paul

Anyone asked big Rab Truesdale if he might be interested in this?
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.