Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CWFC Fight Night 10 this Friday

Administrator

Default CWFC Fight Night 10 this Friday

Headlined by Jack Marshman and also featuring the likes of Allan Love and Dave Hill, the prelims are free on Facebook at 5.10pm UK time, followed by the main card on Premier Sports at 6.

Here are all the details...

http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/art...night_10_amman

Buzzing for this...rooting for Cullen and Love.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

shit, so 8 pro fights which are broadcast and amateur fights not broadcast beforehand? or just 8 fights on the night?

I'm curious about the cw matchmaking these days. all these foreign shows. it's too much for one person. are people doing the matching making locally? if so, that makes sense, but how can you ensure it's done as well as ian?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Yeah, they have a local guy helping out with that stuff. I guess it's just a case of having faith in the people you employ. The local bouts are mostly amateurs too, and that's makes them somewhat of an unknown entity so I guess you just chuck 'em in there, let them fight and hope for the best.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    shit, so 8 pro fights which are broadcast and amateur fights not broadcast beforehand? or just 8 fights on the night?

I'm curious about the cw matchmaking these days. all these foreign shows. it's too much for one person. are people doing the matching making locally? if so, that makes sense, but how can you ensure it's done as well as ian?
    Eight pro fights, all broadcast.
    Four amateur fights, not broadcast.

Administrator

Interview with Jack Marshman ahead of his Cage Warriors debut tomorrow night...

Weigh in results/pics?

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Weigh in results/pics?
    Weigh-in results:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...in-results.htm

Pics are on FB

Administrator

Pics, as for every event, are on Facebook.

Weigh in interviews with Jack Marshman, Norman Paraisy, Mohamed Ali and Dave Hill
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com