Thread: Shinobi War II - 31/05/14

Default Shinobi War II - 31/05/14

Shinobi MMA Fighting Championships is set to return on Saturday 31st May 2014 with Shinobi War II. The event will be held at the 1,200 capacity Deeside Leisure Centre in Queensferry, North Wales.

Shinobi MMA Fighting Championships aims to provide a quality all amateur MMA event that showcases the best amateurs from across the region. The promotion endeavours to look after each and every fighter by providing an experience that is on par (if not better) than most professional UKMMA shows. Furthermore, no expense is spared on the set-up and production and the cage is custom built. Once again Shinobi MMA Fighting Championships will offering the best amateur bonus package in UKMMA today (see attached).

All of the bouts for Shinobi War II will be fought under the Unified Amateur Rules with each bout consisting of 3 x 3 minute rounds.

If you would like to compete on the event please contact me (Ste Passey)

FACEBOOK - facebook.com/StePassey
    TWITTER - @StePassey
    EMAIL - matchmaker@shinobimmafightingchampionships.com
    PHONE - 07885750481

FIGHTERBONUSA51.jpg

Here's the event report and results - fights were very entertaining!

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...nd-results.htm

Ah didn't even know this was on, tis down the road from me as well, would have popped my head in for that
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.