Thread: Bellator: Linton Vassell and Gavin Sterrit win by submission

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Bellator: Linton Vassell and Gavin Sterrit win by submission

go britishmen in the bellators that they have these days.

•Linton Vassell def. Trevor Carlson via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2, 1:54
    •Gavin Sterritt def. Mike Estus via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 3:29
    Alexander Shlemenko secured career win No. 50, defended his Bellator MMA middleweight title for the third time, and extended his winning streak to 13 fights with a dazzling performance in tonight’s Bellator 114 headliner.
    he's only 29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Shlemenko
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/03/bellato...icial-results/
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

ha, no wonder he has so many fights - Rking will like this, he's won 3 one-night 8-man tournaments, winning by stoppage in 7 of those 9 fights. fark.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

yep. Love that stuff. Vovchanchyn is still my all time one night tourney warrior though.

7 times he won 8-man one night tournaments, twice he lost in the final of one night 8 mans, and once he lost in the final of a one night 16 man.

If Linton is not in the next Bellator LHW tourney, something is seriously wrong.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

one of those losses was a submission from eye-gouging too!

he'll do well in the tournament