Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still after all these years.....

I think the term is almost derogatory. Every pissed up mug that goes all jonny ninja claims to be a cage fighter. To me it makes the sport sound brutal, like caged animals where as the fighters are some of the most highly trained athletes in the world. This imo is part of the problem that the general public have with the sport

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I think the term is almost derogatory. Every pissed up mug that goes all jonny ninja claims to be a cage fighter. To me it makes the sport sound brutal, like caged animals where as the fighters are some of the most highly trained athletes in the world. This imo is part of the problem that the general public have with the sport
    Dude you go Jonny Ninja all the time! Therefore I blame you!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    GAD knows fuck all!
    it's easy to mock GAD for knowing nothing, but it makes me feel bad. instead, i post this, and hopefully he will one day take even a faint interest in what MMA was before UFC 70

^^ fucking amazing video btw
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'