Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Thomspon vs Colin Robinson video

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default James Thomspon vs Colin Robinson video

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by james Thompson on facebook
    pleased with the fight, though sloppy when I get tired and my hips were far too high off he ground. Also I've lost since 16 kilo's since the fight. I can't wait to crack on with the next one at my new weight of 120 kilo's. Anyway enough about my next fight... Here's the one I've just had
    Quote Originally Posted by james Thompson on facebook
    I don't want to go on (prepare for me to go on) but I've found my mma-mojo while training for this fight (it WAS going to be my last) I discover my love for mma which I though it was dead and buried but since that fight I've just keep going and I'm now 120kg and in the best shape since I was in Pride, only I know a bit now. Can't wait to show people you're all going to be shocked. Just need another fight now. Told you I'd go on
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

One of the few British Fighters to ever fight in pride absolute legend.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 06-04-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Now that's a crowd!!!
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

he's lost the weight, just like he said. pic from traitor former poster, deevlash

1907295_705185876193634_6078065753366381365_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    he's lost the weight, just like he said. pic from traitor former poster, deevlash

1907295_705185876193634_6078065753366381365_n.jpg
    'kin hell! I've just been busy!

Thompson's just signed to Bellator apparently. Fighting Eric Prindle.

^ Yeah that's been confirmed, good fight for Thompson. Prindle is 3-4 in Bellator and I imagine if Thompson wins they'll push him towards the top of the decision fairly quickly.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by deevlash View Post
    'kin hell! I've just been busy!
    haha sorry, but i thought it would be funny. the fact that it took you a while to stumble across it almost certainly makes it funny. just jokes, bro. glad to see you post.

let's learn more about JT's opponent in this thread. executive summary: he's a fucking meathead, check him out:

20140306052426_827Q7660.JPG

oh christ he's the guy who got done for blantantly ax kicking a downed opponent in the nutsack.

five of his eight wins come by smash. he got stopped in the last round and decisioned in his last two fights. also he's 37. hope this all points to him having shit cardio.

his last win was a 12 sec KO over 42 year old, sub 500. fighter Vince Lucero (a god who has been fighhting since 2000)

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Eric-Prindle-33301

Jimmy; you really put the anal into analysis.

This will be a fairly matched contast. Prindle has as many nut shots in fights as JT has bull rush starts in Pride.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă